Perpetual harvest

Thanks! Your setup sounds great! Do you have a thread I can check out?

I usually harvest about 4 plants every week. Cuts down on having to trim a ton at one time. I’m going on 4 years of doing a perpetual grow. A few of my beds are 2 1/2 years old and still going strong! I just top dress when I transplant a new plant in flower and then they’ll get teas once a week until harvest. Simple and easy peasy!

3 Likes

I’ve been super busy with work and kids and then a few hours in the garden every night, so I haven’t been on here as much as I’d like. Here’s a weirdo stalk from my Spirit Rider x Chakra Mama cultivar and some fisheye og nugs. :metal::seedling::heart:

11 Likes

They look tasty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great thread. Here’s mine from around 2000. Recycled soil and chemical ferts. Harvested around 3oz dried every 17 to 20 days

IM002125 (1)

5 Likes

Long time no post…

It’s been a wildly busy summer in my neck of the woods, but I’ve kept up with my perpetual garden somehow.

Took a tray of clones… Grape Snow Train x Chakra Mama (snow plow), dragon fighter from GLG, Tropicana Motorbreath, and black domina x tknl5haze from AKbeanbrains.

I have been growing out some more seeds of some crosses I made 2 years ago to see what else I find. Here’s my Snow Plow somewhere around 4 weeks give or take. It has this amazing smell passed down from the Chakra Mama male I used in the cross. It’s got this sweet minty laundry detergent scent. It’s very hard to compare it to anything because it’s so unusual, but I can’t get enough. It’s a pretty strong stone too. In cooler temps it can purple up nicely, a trait from the grape snow train mom I used. Unfortunately it’s been hot as hell in my tents due to the weather. Come on fall :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Looking very frosty indeed! :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake:
Keep on keeping on!

1 Like

Man, I’m so bad at keeping this updated. My life gets really hectic at times and when I get free time I just want to sleep.

On November 30th I moved 4 plants into my 4x4 flower tent. I continued the veg light cycle for another 2 weeks and then flipped to flower about a week ago. Here’s the before and after. Pretty crazy growth!

9 Likes

I love comparison pictures with plants because it’s impressive every single time! It’s looking beautiful in there

1 Like

3 Likes

How they doin’?

1 Like

Turned out great. I’m just now getting around to trimming it all up. Nice, dense buds, super fragrant… My drying conditions have been pretty optimal over this winter, staying around 65f 58rh.
I’m trying to be more active on og this year. Last year was nuts and I didn’t get around to any breeding projects.
I’m flowering out some males of my strain Sun & Stars right now.

5 Likes

Sounds great!
Thanks for the update, looking forward to more. :smiley:

1 Like

Had to move my males to my daughter’s bathroom for pollen collection. :rofl:

The closet I used to use for males was too close to my flowering plants and a couple times I had some accidental pollination. The bathtub will do for now until I can figure something else out.

Sun & Stars is a strain I made a couple years ago and it’s turned into a staple in my garden. Now I’m searching for a new male to work with. Sun & Stars is:

Spirit Rider x Chakra Mama

Spirit Rider is Magdalene x Dragons Hashplant f2
Magdalene is White Widow x Holodeck Jesus

Chakra Mama is Bangin’ Ticket f2 x Pineapple Chakra

6 Likes

Caught a glimpse of a few ladies right as one of my lights came on. Pretty stoked on how these are maturing. Tropicana motorbreath, alien stardawg, black domina x tknl5haze. The black domina cross is from AKbeanbrains and is like straight up drugs. One of the best varieties I’ve grown in a while.

4 Likes

9 Likes

I’m getting real excited for this 4x4 harvest. There are two lifesaver f2s in the back that I should’ve vegged out a couple weeks longer, but also they don’t seem to stretch much. In the front and in the bud picture is a cross I made called Space Ranger. It’s Celestial Dragon from @dragonsflamegenetics x my male selection of another cross I made called Spirit Rider.

8 Likes

Beautiful, whatever you’re doing, keep doing it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

aweosme! looking like a fun cross.

1 Like

I’m still running the same ol no-till beds from years ago. Top dress with build a soil craft blend and occasionally I’ll put some old fruit under the mulch layer for the worms. That’s about it! :raised_hands:🤌:heart::leaves:

1 Like

Thanks! I like to think you’re a breeders breeder. I’ve had only good success growing your stuff. My Spirit Rider strain is dragons blood hashplant x Magdalene (white widow x holodeck Jesus).

I appreciate and love all the work you do! :raised_hands:

1 Like