Personal/Medicinal use growers

Awesome :slight_smile: that rso is awesome you can take your exact recipe and rub it on your aches and pains instead of eating it that’s what my wife does for her arthritis thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol a few extra pounds isn’t always bad. . .im trying so hard to get into edibles over smoking but I have still yet to find a good recipe that’s strong enough to help me proficiently yet not effect the taste. I really don’t like the taste of bud and chocolate and or sweet flavors. I’m trying out some Italian food recipes with rso diluted with extra virgin olive oil substituted in but I’ve been too lazy to cook lately haha
Thanks for that awesome post :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I keep forgetting to try rubbing some on for aches and pains. I have to do that soon.

1 Like

I’ve got a few bags of trim from last year

Any ideas on whay I should do with It? I’ve been keifing it out to make some salve for the wife but its taking way to long with my little grinder lol

1 Like

Ya definitely try it you won’t be disappointed. If you add your favorite scent lotion to the rso and coconut oil it will help on the aromatherapy end also so you’ll sleep like a baby

1 Like

Check out this thread for every thing you could possibly want to know about different ways to process that stuff.

2 Likes

i would make bubble hash(with ice water) & like to learn to make edibles with it. :upside_down:

b/c i :smoking: about 3g a day

:wind_blowing_face:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Get yourself a good kief extractor.

I went a little industrial.

3 Likes

Holy crap what’s that thing do a pound a second?

That’s funny you mentioned that I was gonna order some bubble bags but didn’t because I heard a lot it wasted in bubble hash. Guess I’ll have to try it. Thanks for all the info guys you all are amazing
Edit : not all my quote quoted lol

1 Like

I had to stop making cookies for this reason. My hard candies are better because they don’t contain extra fat, just calories.

I would make ice water hash and work from that. A five gallon set should be able to do 8-10 oz at a time. You can get knock off bags cheap, but they will only last a few washes. Real bubble bags have a lifetime warranty, but are very expensive.

2 Likes

I’ve still yet to get a hard candy that doesn’t taste like ether. I’ve never made them myself though

1 Like

Glad to see it was a dewalt. My favorite brand for work

1 Like

I have found cinnamon to cover flavor of cannabis.

1 Like

Ohhhhh. Now there is some info I’m definitely gonna have to remember. Any recipe you like the most I should try?

1 Like

The one in my tincture thread is what I use. My brother gave me a challenge this week. Making mojito flavored candies. :wink:

1 Like

Guess i should read that all my bad thanks for the kick in the butt not to be a lazy thread reader

1 Like

Mojito flavor huh ( rubs chin) verrrry interesting

That link is right to the recipe. No need to read the whole thing. :wink:

1 Like

What kind of guy would I be if I didn’t read everything our awesome community takes all that time and hard work to post :wink:

Edit probably a very lonely one haha
Buuuut very knowledgeable

1 Like