Personal/Medicinal use growers

Mojito flavor huh ( rubs chin) verrrry interesting

That link is right to the recipe. No need to read the whole thing. :wink:

1 Like

What kind of guy would I be if I didnā€™t read everything our awesome community takes all that time and hard work to post :wink:

Edit probably a very lonely one haha
Buuuut very knowledgeable

1 Like

I prefer to smoke joints and blunts. I grow because medical cannabis is more expensive than the Black Market ($65-70 half gram live resin shatter) and I live off a Veteranā€™s pension and have a girlfriend of 5-6 years and a daughter of nearly a year. So, I must civilly disobey the laws of my state, country, and locality/municipality, because my life is more important than an arbitrary law, and itā€™s no oneā€™s goddamned business what I do if I donā€™t involve anyone else in what I do.

5 Likes

Preach on brother. Nobody has a right to tell me what I put into my body.

4 Likes

In the US illegalizing of marijuana is an unconstitutional law if you think about it we have the right to life liberty and THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!

2 Likes

And 65-70 A half gram of shatter is highway robbery. Thatā€™s just crazy. I pay 40 a gram of shatter at the dispensary here and Iā€™ve been bitching about. Thanks to your incite Iā€™ll never complain again

1 Like

Not to mention thatā€™s what theyā€™re charging people who are already afflicted with severe and chronic illnesses and insurance doesnā€™t cover it.

2 Likes

Fyi I liked your post because of you sharing not because of what they are doing to you or our other afflicted brothers and sister being bent over by the man.

1 Like

Iā€™m soo sorry this should have been my first post back to you

@BadVoodoo From my family to yours I thank you for all your service. I can sleep at night knowing my family is safe thanks to men and women like you. If there is anything I could possible do to help PLEASE let me know!

5 Likes

So here are some ebook links to help those edible lovers here!

http://catnews.org/FREE%20Pot%20Books/Jessica%20Catalano%20-%20The%20Ganja%20Kitchen%20Revolution%20-%20The%20Bible%20of%20Cannabis%20Cuisine.epub

And my favorite

2 Likes