Pest identification

IMG_6398

Sorry for low quality picture, it’s the best I could do. Very small bugs have been munching the green off some of my leaves. I’m just looking for help on ID to see if I can get some predators in the future. This current run i’m going to deal with them using Purecrop. From the looks of them and their damage I was thinking some sort of aphid but I’m unsure and can’t find an exact match on google. Anything helps, thanks!

2 Likes

Would be a spider mite I think. Never seem them up close, lol. Good luck with your irradiation. You can check out johnnys thread Mites,Thrips, Aphids 'one-n-done' with pics

4 Likes

Ah that makes sense. Typically seen them red but I could see spider mite. Honestly hope that’s all it is as I’ve seen Purecrop decimate those on some of my dirty house plant adoptions. Thanks for the input & link.

2 Likes

Take a good look at your plant, the leaves, stems, and buds for any signs of bugs or insects. try neem oil or insecticidal soap. Spray that stuff all over your plant, cover every nook and cranny.

Just looking for ID. The original post has a picture of the bug in question.

1 Like

Anyone know what this one is?

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Please excuse the sad plant he’s on.

@grow - Looks like some sort of mite to me. Not positive what one. Thankfully I’ve only had to deal with spider mites once. Knock-on-🪵

2 Likes

Any thoughts?

amblyseius cucumeris Predator mites and thrips? Best case scenario, haha. Don’t want to dunk in py-ganic if they are predator mites!

Kill them all

3 Likes