PGT710 runs archive and Bodhi

Hello. Took a while off. Hasnt stopped me from acquiring seeds. Wife said I have to pop more to buy more.

This run I will be doing 4x Sunshine Daydream x Stardawg Guava gifted to me from @Eudaemon and 6 Tire fire (Dosidos x High octane OG). In my upcoming runs I have some really special limited packs from archive Id like to look at crossing with the SSDD.

We have been talking about how special this SSDD x Stardawg guava is and Ive been so excited to pop atleast a few of them.

Look foward to working with plants again. Feel free to pull up a chair, follow along, and shoot the breeze.

Much love!

27 Likes

Welcome back! Was just wondering about you the other day actually. Can’t buy more till you grow some, but how about free/gifted seeds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. It is Overgrow after all lol

5 Likes

Welcome back, going to take a seat here on the grass and watch the show. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Thank you!! I keep thinking about you guys often. Im sure its for any seeds haha.

Have you been doing well?

4 Likes

Those seeds sound fantastic! Sending good vibes for sprouts. :seedling::sparkles:

2 Likes

Glad to see my grow bro back. I am getting a front row seat for this one.

4 Likes

I’m super excited to follow this one! I’m glad some one is going to grow out those ssdd x stardawg guava. I can’t wait :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome back to the grow life, watching along, always learning, good luck! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Oh shags in the house!! I got some snacks too. Welcome back my brotha!

4 Likes

I’ve been busy with work and kids, and then gardening, so not much has changed lol. Well, the collections keeps growing

2 Likes

Pulling my chair up to Shag and passing the blunt! Good to have you back, brother.

4 Likes

Oh, I’m really hoping you find a plant that leans towards the guava :laughing:. I got a bag of guava jelly from the dispensary once, it smelled and tasted amazing, like someone cut open a guava right under your nose.

5 Likes

These sound like they will make a great show, so I’m gonna pull up a chair.

1 Like

@morecatslesspeople Thank you so much!! Glad to have you along.

@Old-Ron Missed you man!! Happy to be growing again!!

@Eudaemon Im so excited to be finally popping some of these with you. Hope we find something awesome!!

@Qtip Thank you! Ready to learn again.

@Shaggy450r You know it!!! Lets get this started!

@Seamonkey84 Its good that youre busy man! Glad to see its growing. Im not sure what the profile for it will be but im hoping it will be a good medical smoke.

@Joker Really missed you buddy! Happy to be back to growing and talking about growing. lol.

@SmackyMcSmackers Thank you. Ive been excited for these for quite a while.

5 Likes

All SSDD popped and had tails. 5/6 Tire Fire poppped and have tails. All were put in dirt last night.

Hope everyone had a great 4TH! Much love.

7 Likes

That looks like pure fire :fire:

2 Likes

Pics taken 7/9. Seedlings are doing well. Lost a tire fire to helmet head.

Hope everyone is well!

6 Likes

Seedlings are doing well. They havent recieved the best treatment. Theyve been living off unphed bottled/tap water in solo cups till 7/30.

Theyve really taken off after being uppotted. Im going to top them in a day or so.

Hope everyone is doing well. Much love.

11 Likes

Look great as always brother. You do have a green thumb.

2 Likes

Thanks @Old-Ron. Tbh, I couldnt care if they died. I just like having the plants around.

1 Like