Jilly Glue and Hand of God

Hey what’s up OG? Just thought I’d share what’s been happening at my place!!

I haven’t grown any herb in almost ten years. I’m so fuckin pumped to be back at it. And I’m proud of Ohioans for stepping up and making shit happen!!
The first pic has mz jills jilly glue on the left, and on the right we have ziplock seeds hand of god. Then hand of god in number 2, and jilly glue in number 3. These were freebies. Figured I’d get my feet wet with these first and see if I still got a green thumb haha. Things are off to a fantastic start I’d say! Take care and thanks for checking me out!! :grin:

24 Likes

Welcome again and thank you for making a grow journal!
May the Force be with you!
I’m watching this!

What soil are they in? And what are you feeding, if anything?

2 Likes

Well it doesnt look like youve lost your touch in 10 years. They look very happy. Heres to a successful grow.

3 Likes

Thanks! I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Welcome back to the grow! Grass is greener here. And purple sometimes. :octopus:

Good picks for first run. I did the same with my first run then progressed to more expensive packs once environment / grow was dialed in. :beers:

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!! I started these babies in Ocean forest, then transplanted into happy frog for flowering. All I’ve added was some happy frog dry fruit and flower fertilizer throughout the container and I will top dress with that as well upon flipping to flower. Probably just keep it super simple this time around while I get back into it!

1 Like

Great to see a fellow Ohioan
Been a while for me also
I have some Mzjill jillybean cherry
And plushberry going now about 5 weeks flower

I’ll pull up a chair and watch the show

1 Like

Both sound like fun strains! Welcome to the group @snake4891

1 Like

That will do great! Then for the second run you can, if you wish, sow kidney beans alongside the cannabis for nitrogen, chop and drop when they start flowering.

Then I topdress with grassclippings, tree leaves, kitchenscraps, dandelion leaves, nettles, …

I also have red worms in my pots, rolly pollies, centipedes, some sort of beatle that hopefully eats thrips, all kinds of stuff.

Not sure if you wanna go that route. :smile:

2 Likes

I’m along for the ride brother. Looking good
I started out with FFOF and HF but did it the other way. Happy first then Ocean. Ocean is hotter and will last longer. My Pennie’s.

Grundle

2 Likes

Fellow OhighOan here as well. Goodluck on your grow journey.

2 Likes

Welcome to the best forum out there hands down! Looking forward to your adventures as well as seeing you around.

1 Like

5 Likes

Been a while since I’ve updated. In fact, this is my only update so far haha. But anyways, these gals are two weeks into flowering, au natural. I couldn’t be happier. I will probably post again mid way or so!! I hope everyone has a good day!! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

The Force really is with you my friend!
Beautiful lush plants!

1 Like

Looking great . Welcome back to growing our favourite plant :seedling:

2 Likes