Ph fluctuations with Dyna gro pH or not to pH?

3 Likes

I like that!! :fire:

They’re in soil, but I also used it in DWC with no problems:

My lights are HLG 135 rspec, I tend to leave my plants “as they are” so not stressing them, no LST or topping, barely trimming, they seem to like it and final harvest is not a problem, my jars are filled … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

You flower with that rspec?

Those are some beautiful plants :kissing_heart:, how many gallons do they daily drink? :see_no_evil:

1 Like

IMG_20220730_092337

3 Likes

Shit, a lot. I do lots of micro dosing and when I feed or water it’s all always close to 10% of 30-gallon pots so 2.5 to 3 gallons. That was last year’s outdoor.

1 Like

That’s a nice tent. Monsters there. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Someone spilled the sugar props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

Yes, they are 3500k and have deep red leds, so you can use them in veg (4000k) or flower (3000k) as they are in the middle range … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

I got a brand new HLG blackbird with the UVA 30 bar. I’m dying to set up.

I’m so addicted to researching LED grow lights, love to find the sleeper lights that are cheap and laugh at all of you spending all of your money on a name, Logo, etc

1 Like

Careful with that UVA :see_no_evil:, I prefer to have them separated so I can play with them, use them all or not depending on what I have below, easy to move them from one tent to another, but I sincerely envy your lamp … :grin:

1 Like

Bro HLG is TOP DAWG LED You can’t go wrong with any of their gear and U.S MADE

1 Like

I got to get, take care guys peace :peace_symbol:

Yessir it is, and uses the same exact parts as a Chinese light. Same parts all from China, made in USA, lol you mean assembled in USA

You’d better buy some fireballs :sweat_smile:, cheapo leds also tent to fail after certain time spent, investing in security gives me peace of mind, BTW, do you come from RIU … :grin:

1 Like

Not sure what RIU is

Rollitup, another pot forum …