PharmerFil’s Rambling Grow Log

That is an excellent looking stash of beans! You only kept the best cos they all look fat, dark and tiger striped! :grin::raised_hands: The last pic looks fire :fire:

3 Likes

Good looking flower @pharmerfil :sunglasses: :metal: :100: :fire:

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to try the foop pack. My mix of Organic and Salts is kicking ass though.

3 Likes

still remember that punchline bx1 i grew from a gift on here. 100% the most cherry smelling plant i have ever grown. i bet it would make some amazing rosin or bubble

3 Likes

Starting some new seeds this week. I don’t have much growing at the moment so I thought this would be a good opportunity to try a bunch of strains from OG members. I started 2 of each:

Chem Candy Auto from @Cbizzle
Sour 13 from @darkillusion
OG Kush x Lifesaver from @Cartwright
Chem d x White Runtz f2 by goat & monkey gifted to me by @Carty
OG Chem x (sweet pink grapefruit x agent orange) from @LouDog420

And then I decided to throw in a couple f2’s I made of g-unit and stone sour both originally from Tony Green.

Thanks to everyone above for the awesome genetics!

Now to the germination! I shake all my seeds for 30 seconds or so in my seed scuffer jar lined with 100 grit sandpaper.

Then into shot glasses with 1% hydrogen peroxide. Then I place the shot glasses into an old box lined with a heat mat that is set to hold 80F (26.5C). I’ll leave them like this for 48-72 hours. This time was closer to 72 hours and you’ll notice that point some of the seeds are completely spouted out of their shell.

Then I carefully move them to rapid rooters in a seedling tray with dome. I move the heat mat underneath and leave the temp set to 80F. All the seeds spouted tails so unless I screw this up I should have 100% germination.

13 Likes

Nice man, looks like a killer run!

3 Likes

Time for a little update, some of the seedling unfortunately didn’t make it but the rest have been transplanted to 2 gal cloth pots. I’ll veg them another week or two and flip to flower.

Stone Sour F2

G-Unit F2

Sour 13

Chem d x white runtz

OG Chem x (SPG x AO)

Chem Candy auto, I transplanted this seedling straight into a hempy style bucket. I used Hydroton on the bottom, a mix of coco and rice hulls and then topped with a thick layer of rice hulls.

Just showing female preflowers this week. This is my 10th auto reg in a row that has been female :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so I went ahead and dropped my last 10 Chem candy in some water. Hopefully I’ll find a male this time :crossed_fingers:

All transplanted and placed in the 4x4

12 Likes

I love the idea of using rice hulls as a mulch layer. Looking great :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks! The rice hulls are great for moisture retention and keeping fungus gnats out of the media.

6 Likes

Good looking plants you got going. :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Everyone is looking real happy @pharmerfil! I’m excited to see how the Sour 13 turns out! :grin::fire::+1:

4 Likes

Looking good man, hope you get a male or two! If not, let me know, I may have a small amount of pollen remaining.

2 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it. It’s looks like I’ll have 9 more to look through so I’m hopeful :joy:

5 Likes

IMG_2364
Your males. :smile:

5 Likes

I’m gonna tag those 3 and we’ll see how you do :joy:

4 Likes

Happy Friday OGs! Plants are looking real happy so I figured it was time for an update.

Got 9 Chem Candy autos set up in my 2x4 in 1 gals under a 240w led. The one seed that’s appeared to have stopped growing I left in the humidity dome to see if it decides to try again since it hasn’t molded or anything yet. I checked #2, 5, and 7 for pollen sacks but I’m seeing any just yet @Cbizzle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In the back right corner are 2 Killer A5 Haze fems from @LoveDaAutos and a Wookie o x Bing from @Kyumonryu

And I’m the 4x4:

G-Unit f2

Stone Sour f2

Sour 13

Chem d x White Runtz

OG Chem x (SPGxAO)

Chem Candy Auto

And everyone together

Thanks for stopping in and I hope you all have a great weekend!

12 Likes

Looks like a good time bud. :sunglasses: :metal:

6 Likes

Dude I’m watching intently! :popcorn:

6 Likes

Chem Candy Auto day 38
I’m loving the structure on this girl, really nice lateral branching with zero training.

The other plants have also grown a lot in the last few days

11 Likes

Plants look killer brother. That is one good looking grow right there. Props. :sunglasses: :metal:

3 Likes