Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant

The card is amazing @CADMAN . I received it today, many thanks.

2 Likes

thanks @CADMAN! Can’t wait to get these going. And I’m ready for the next card in the series! :wink:

8 Likes

Awesome. I’m so happy this round of seeds made it perfectly. Having the proper items to ship with make all the difference. Enjoy brother.

6 Likes

Hopefully you can grow some giants :pray::smirk:

1 Like

My micro harvest of 2 plants lmao. I hope there is atleast 1 seed in here. Otherwise I’ve stored the pollen wrong .
BlackBerry and Grapefruit autos that clearly was not taken care of well lol… smell good tho.

10 Likes

Ok OK. Here is Marks BubbleGum Autos. At first I wasn’t really impressed :confused: However, I’m now likely them a little more.

Male

Female

2 smaller females

10 Likes

It might actually be Orange Grove F3 that was gifted from @JustSumTomatoes … Maybe.

Ps. Seeds poped 100% ratio.

3 Likes

Very cute. Too bad the seeds did not happen. Does it have grapefruit smell? I was tempted to get some for my little citrus auto project but went with Tangie and Orange Sherbet for the higher sativa percentage for now.

1 Like

Yip it smells good. Like Grapefruit/citrusy :+1:
Too bad it didn’t like growing in the cup.
I got a few more of the Grapefruit seeds left so I can still run more seeds whenever later on. Have other seeds that’s I’m far more inclined to pop first.

Sadly the very last Lemon cookies seed I had didn’t actually pop… Pfffttt. Next :laughing:

1 Like

Mmmh :yum: sounds awesome!

If they are still catching dust at the end of the year I might offer you some of my coming citrus offspring for two of them if I may. :wink:

1 Like

Sure. I can send you 5 Grapefruit Auto S1 Fems.

1 Like

@allotment I ran these seeds Sept 2019

This is Grapefruit Auto, I reversed it and made S1 .

6 Likes

Beautiful plant :heart_eyes: How was the smoke (taste & effect)?

Oh that would be fantastic for the project! Happy to hook you up with the future citrus crosses in return. First one will be Tangie x Spotted Limes reg autos, starting in two weeks or so.

4 Likes

The strain came from lineage Genetics.

https://www.lineagegenetics.com/product/grapefruit-auto/

The effects are good from what I remember, sativa dominant buzz always let me get housework done with a clear head. Love the buzz with clear mind :relieved: it’s is a top favorite because it’s smell, taste and clear functional high. However it does tend to lean on the low side of yield.

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm orange grove! I love citrus varieties! That grapefruit auto sounds and looks amazing too. Keep up the good work buddy!

2 Likes

That broad leaf one looks sort of like an Orange Grove. Not entirely sure about the others though. The leaf petioles don’t stretch on it like that early on.

2 Likes

Cool. These photos are of Marks BubbleGum Autos. The Orange groves just broke outta the seed shells yesterday.

4 Likes

Ah ok, didn’t think they were mine. I was chatting with Mark and he says he is releasing a bunch of purple varieties around May. I was considering his autos but heard some wouldn’t autoflower and were in fact photoperiods.

3 Likes

Cool. Purple phneos look cool, but I’m more into smell & flavor and effects then anything else.

I heard the same thing about Marks Autos, But I’ve got my lights running 10 hrs on and 14 off… so I don’t know if this is a real issues or not. I’m just treating them like photos :laughing:

2 Likes

Nope. Yours are in the humidity bags, soon to break soil…

1 Like