Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant

Here are a couple white widow autos I grew. They were cute little things.

14 Likes

Pretty good for an auto. How many weeks from seed?

2 Likes

Cute is an understatement. :grin: Those look amazingly frosty.

4 Likes

Honestly I don’t remember but will edit this post with an answer when I can check my journal later. Dint want to give a wrong answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great DD… love that squirrel in Athens back right.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks a lot for the description. That fits even better to my project. I chose Fastbud’s Orange Sherbet over their Grapefruit (50:50) for now as I wanted to go in a more energetic direction. I will probably queue the Grapefruit between Tangie and Orange Sherbet, meaning there will be Grapefruit x Tangie and Orange Sherbet x Grapefruit crosses. Might also tame the size of the other two strains a bit. Thanks! :seedling::tangerine:

1 Like

I love fastbudz autos :wink:

2 Likes

I know alot of people here already have Marks Gear, BUT these BubbleGum Autos I have here, I’m letting the male have open pollination on the Females and will be doing another giveaway with them for anyone who wants to try these out. Just in the middle of growing them.

2 Likes

For people outside the US, Overgrow is actually the only source to get Mark’s stuff. I’m sure you’ll make some people happy sharing them.

2 Likes

Your correct

1 Like

That an original ms pac man mini arcade? I miss my old donkey kong one. Sad when you wish you didn’t take stuff apart, only to want it later on. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yes sir. I have a collection of those, Nintendos and full size arcade games that I rebuilt.

8 Likes

Holy moly. What a game and watch collection! And donkey Kong! I miss them. Did you pick up the new game and watch? Pretty nice pocket toy to pass time. :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks man. No new game and watch’s but I do carry one of these every now and than. I also have some stand up and sit down games. I used to repair them as a hobby, that will teach my wife not to take an evening shift and leave me bored, lol. The sit down multicade was my best work cosmetically. It used to be a Pac Man, I changed the glass, art, wiring, monitor, game board, buttons, joysticks and fabricated new custom control panels. The big game between Super Mario and Soul Edge used to be an old Die Hard arcade. Now it has a custom control panel and houses every Arcade, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega, Pinball and Laser Disk game there is. That one took me some time as well. All built with a menu system for easy access. This is a bad video I made some time back but it gives the basic idea.

6 Likes

Sorry to steer this off topic @CADMAN . Here is a pic of a Northern Lights Auto I named Aurora to get us back on topic :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Impressive! My buddy and I had an afterburner arcade in our kitchen. It was the unit you sit in and it moves around. https://youtu.be/VVMmFD9mzCI
Hahah. He now has a pinball shop with tons of units. I bet he’d share some pics. @Greenup

3 Likes

Nice, I have worked on one of these once, very cool game.

3 Likes

No worries at all. I’m also outta :two_hearts: today apparently.

2 Likes

Also sorry @CADMAN. Too easy to get sidetracked on here. Lots of interesting people. Wish you were all my neighbors! :wink:

7 Likes

No worries man. Makes for an interesting thread :wink:

4 Likes