Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant

Removed a few fan leaves and bent these girls to the left… Gonna see if I can shape them around the pot, then top them and make some bushes.

4 Likes

Feed the girls some natural coconut water, not sure exactly how this will assist the soils microbes, but I guess it won’t hurt. I just divided the 900ml can of coconut water into 2 and feed them around 300ml each, then 300ml of water onto to help the coconut water reach down deep into the roots.

Love the storage capability.
Recently made racks for gram vials.
3/4" pine 1x 6 and with a forestner bit drilled out a spot for vials to sit.

1 Like

Thanks, it tucks :crazy_face:away easily.

Did you just make a Cannabis seed “spice rack” haha, awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just more easily to store helluva lot less space and containers

1 Like

Another bend in a few days coming up.

7 Likes

Dude…lemme know how that cannagar mold works out for you…was contemplating grabbing one on boxing day. Haven’t been ice fishing yet this year…but a nice gar and a rod could make for a nice day

3 Likes

@Tappy works great :+1:. Buy one. I just need better leave wrapping skills lol

1 Like

Did a light defol today & another bend. I’d like these to start getting a little wider. Also feed them some coconut :coconut: water today :wink:

4 Likes

My Cat, trying to be like the tiger above lmfao

8 Likes

I just got my Cannabis prescription approval FANTASTIC!

7 Likes

Making Christmas Dinner right now and will be feeding the bolied carrot water to my plants… Hopefully this goes well :wink: (After the water is very cooled off of course)

1 Like

Does that give you a higher plant limit?

@lefthandseeds once I receive this prescription and apply to the government & get approved, then ill be able to grow 49 plants indoors OR 18 outdoors.

Something like that… I’m mostly doing it so my landlord can’t say anything and to basically have peice of mind when I grow more then 4 plants at once.

It’s really not fun trying to pheno hunt with 4 seeds lol

I really don’t wanna end up in jail for up to 14yrs for growing 5+ plants. HELLZ NAW.

2 Likes

49 is a number I like! :joy:

2 Likes

Only space I can grow is a 3x3 tent, can you imagine 49 solo cups lmfao… BUT ill dam well do it.

1 Like

Update on the 2 plants in progress:
First two photos with background removed to help see the actual plants a little better.

3rd photo, plant on the left doesn’t seem to like my soils Nutrients too much, signs of nute burn at the tips for the last week or so.

I’m just watering them so I’m sure it will outgrow it and use up the Nutrients when flipped…

Here is my messy 3x3 tent. Wondering how much longer should I let these veg before the flip.

8 Likes

Maybe try tying all the branches away from each other to open up the middles…nothing too agressive. You have a killer light, would be nice to try and fill your footprint.
And kick-ass on that 49 plant count!! I’ve got the same one…lol. 49 solo cups would be serious business. Get a bunch of those cat litter boxes from. The dollarstore and you can just dump water in the bins for bottom feeding rather than watering every plant individually. Grow 1 massive mom and take 100 cuts…take the best 49 and away you go!!!

2 Likes

Love this is idea man :wink:

I’m a strain whore hahaha, I’ll need 4 moms and 8x5 cups.

Actually can’t keep any moms sadly, im extremely restricted to 3x3 tent. So anything else is a nope.

BUT I can pheno hunt for potential moms and make seeds and repetitively grow many cup strains.

2 Likes

More moms means less veg time!!!

1 Like