Photos & Autos - Club Quadrant

Unless I can keep mom and kids in same tent on same light cycle it won’t work. I do completely understand what your saying and I aggree with ya. Maybe when I’m in my own house I can run more then 1 tent.

1 Like

Bro, autoflowers!!! I’ve got some femmed big yield autos and some reg Mi5!

3 Likes

Actually yeah. I can keep photo moms and do a auto run with many smaller cups or pots, then flip the moms. But take clones of mom and put in the window till flower is over and then veg moms again while running autos. ? Is this what ya mean?

3 Likes

I started my autos in 12/12 then flipped back to veg for the newer photos and finished them off…may have even flipped back to 12/12 before I chopped the autos.

1 Like

@Tappy I think my plants are a little bent outta shape today.

8 Likes

Oh, shit…yeah, just a touch, eh…lol.
Lookin’ good ladies…now spread 'em!!!

2 Likes

Bad girls like it rough! lol

2 Likes

Lmfao hahaha

Next day all the bud sites looking right back up at me…

7 Likes

Looks like I’m gonna pop a few Autos here…

Alien Rift - Orginal harvest seeds.

20201230_060156

BlackBerry - Fast Buds

9 Likes

Raided the Vault & drew out the lucky numbers, gave the vile a wake up little seed shake and plopped them in some slightly warmed bottled water…

Let’s Get Hydrated

5 Likes

Didn’t realize that I broke the main stem with the 1st round of bending, looks like its still :+1:

Bent the hell outta the photos & pruned again today.

When these fill back in ill likely flip to 12/12.

9 Likes

With some guidance from @corey @Badger I’m making some Lactobacillus (LABS) & Reading up on Korean natural farming… It’s a wonderful :rabbit2: Rabbit hole im about to tumble downward into.

Much :heart: your wonderful OG-ers.

4 Likes

I haven’t bought a single bottle either. The soil ammendment aren’t cheap, so I’m not sure how it equals out. Better smoke though for sure.

1 Like

The girls are pointing back up towards the light again after the 2nd tie down…

Loving that new growth green…

Checking out the purpleing with this one…

Wish I knew what strain this is haha.
I don’t see much point in keeping a clone of either of these they both are “Mistery Beans”…

5 Likes

That can also be caused from a mineral imbalance

3 Likes

@CADMAN that purple thou

2 Likes

I’ve heard several stories of, “I really wish I would have kept clones of the one that got away.” I’m gonna try to keep clones of everything until I can determine if they’re great or not. Just a thought bud.

3 Likes

Who knows. Lol the other plant doesn’t have any purple on it. I just do my best to keep the soil microbes happy.

Its cool to see, luckily color doesn’t effect the high :wink: