🖼 Picture of the year contest, Free entry, hundreds of seeds for winners

Middle picture for my entry .

26 Likes

Some really great stuff going up here. Don’t forget it’s one pic per person so if you post more than one make sure you say which one you want to enter into the contest :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So did you draw both of those bud? I am always in awe of you folks with such talents.

4 Likes

My mother embroidered the birds all done by hand . The elevator and wheat picture was bought.

8 Likes

Wow bud, she must have spent so many hours doing that. Really cool, your mom has some serious artistic skills.

3 Likes

I’m guessing it took months there about 25 plus years old now she’s 90 years young now and has given up doing such tedious needle point .

6 Likes

here’s some artwork a friend of mine from highschool does

13 Likes

16 Likes

This one is much brighter and clearer obviously haha(in person)

2 Likes

$1600.00 that was the price of the prize for the only OG in OverGrow history to win a trip to Amsterdam for the 17th High Times Cannabis Cup. OG’s got really angry, seeing the high price being paid for seeds as the money used to send a OG to wonderland while they suffered with their own bills and money problems. Since my return to OverGrow Nov 28th 2018 I have been on a mission to return that $1600 to OG’s thru donations to OverGrow server. My 3 year OG Birthday is just days away and I have accomplished what I set out to do financially for OG’s, my new mission is to OverGrow the world with Love. This site and all the others like it have the same problem in common, lack of sponsors… seed breeders, product makers and providers have their own websites. There are hundreds of forums available to help growers and thousands of websites for cannabis users and growers to populate, most business oriented web sites use free something as a draw for new members and giveaways for current members to keep them coming back. Community can not be bought or sold, it is built on a common bond with the knowledge that everything that begins has an end. What happens in between, how long will it last are the essence of the journey.

This all OG sponsored event for OG’s, is one of kind, just like you. All sponsors of this event have agreed to pay the shipping cost to winners of the contest, this all free event is building the Cannabis community of the future and OverGrow has a path of unlimited opportunities visible on the horizon.

I had a dream a couple of years ago about OverGrow as it is now, with a virtual reality portal. When I stepped thru the door I saw buildings made of buds and shops in every directions where I looked at seeds and talked to a droid avatar about the strain and looked at a time lapse of the growth and desired results from that plant on a tablet. When I walked back onto the street there were all different forms of flying transportation with OG’s in control of those craft, there were portals to other VR cannabis cultures and thousands of OG’s walking around with all personalized avatars. I joined a group listening to a seed breeder giving a VR hands on class for growing trichomes on a sheet of special ruby substrate glass lit with micro leds. I went from there into the smokers lounge and joined in a take a hit and throw a darts competition, it was really incredible… it was a dream. It is also my goal to make it a virtual reality.

I’m currently entering the NFT world by selling my art for crypto currency, the path ahead is clear to me. Make enough to support the OverGrow server for a entire year, quit my job and make a movie about OG’s with OG’s and tell the story of OverGrow and how incredible it is to be a part of this community.

Until that time… I’m asking every OG to tell their story, post your pictures to join the contest or just tell everyone how much you love this community. Over 420 seeds from sponsors are being put into a list for winners in 4 categories, 10 winners per category. If you would like to become a sponsor this event, please contact one of the current sponsors with what you would like to add to the list of unique items only available here in this history making event. If you would like to make your offer for sponsorship public with you announcement of support, please do. You will be added to the sponsor list and invited to the sponsors communications PM. This contest ends December 20th 2021, the pictures will be categorized and placed in a thread for voting. All OG’s can vote, 1 vote per category. 4 votes total per OG. Voting will last 7 days and the winners will be announced December 28th.

@LemonadeJoe If there are no other events planned for OverGrow, could you please global pin this thread till a time that there is.

Be good to yourself, Atmos.

21 Likes

I really enjoyed seeing peoples art, I am not very artistic myself so this is the best I can do!
The strain is tippitoes not tippy toes. Kind of said like tipeeto. Anyway this is the “pink phenotype” TT3. Please try to ignore the cat hair!

This was day 54 flower, last fed day 50. I think the way the flush makes the leaves look is pretty.

This is a link to my grow, the picture is current. Thanks!

21 Likes

This is what we are all here for!
Great entry @Goat :smiley::+1:

6 Likes

This was my favorite picture but lemon joe said no to it yes it was old like me i didnt understand it had to be taken this year and by me

1 Like

my other love😁

10 Likes

Entries into the picture of the year contest.
@Qtip @DougDawson @sprinklememaynee @Pawsfodocaws @Shadey @Neb @ifish @NorthNorthNugs @Oldtimerunderground @Eagles009 @anon98660487 @Calix @Bud_Weiser @Gugumelo @JohnnyPotseed @Kushking902 @Papalag @Cormoran @KanehB @ELG @Boozer @Bobgrows @Nagel420 @CADMAN @CornbreadJunior @MisterKister @Astrodude @ShiskaberrySavior @hoppiefrog @Goat @brampie @Greenfingers

Community post entries.
@MoBilly @CornbreadJunior @Purple-N-Hairy @corgitron @Crazy1 @204medismoke @cannabissequoia @OGSince03 @Cannasaurusrex @CannaPeace @Alphatoy

Sponsors: @TopicalWave @Stevie1durr @DougDawson @Qtip @Floyd @JohnnyPotseed

21 Likes

:rofl:

…still can’t drive on the RIGHT side, can you!.. :joy: …FYI it doesn’t doesn’t say ‘dols’

:v: :beers:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I thought it said dots. :smile: good to know it’s not dols. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My understanding is that you can only participate in the contest with your own picture, that you made or shot yourself. It is not possible to download an image from the internet to post it here…(there could be also possible copyright infringement). But maybe I’m wrong… What do you think @Heliosphear ?

7 Likes

Yea I think it has to be the person who enters has to have created the art or taken the picture.

4 Likes