Pictures of Personal Crosses, Show Us Your Creations!

I call this one yellow cake. It’s lvtk x Nympho. She is crazy smelly and is over powering my filters. Like the Nympho, her terp profile is very complex. For real, how many terps can a plant put off ar one time?¿. Lemon, Oranges, grape, candy, vanilla, skunk, gas, chem, baby powder, mineral oils. She makes me want to hug and kiss her… I got a sample drying. Pure ecstasy. I’m talking orgy in your mouth !¡

15 Likes

Beautiful bro.

1 Like

Thank you brother. She is a little over fed.

1 Like

Growing one right now I created over 5yrs ago and have yet to test grow it…

Autoflower strain I’m calling Kermit’s Finger.

Using an auto strain I created called Miss Piggy, an awesome mix of Mephisto Genetics
“Man Bear Alien Pig” x Sour60… Miss Piggy is a big girl and has been kept as an auto by
myself and a friend up in Canada “Reibsi” hit her with his Affie plant and omg… seeds were
reg but plants were 2 story monsters…

We crossed her to Skunk #1 as it seemed like she was missing something… and walla.
Kermit’s Finger…

Have 2 reg seeds up and going in the auto section… wish me luck

5 Likes

That one sounds really nice. That mbap is the best.
I still have some of the originals that ingot a freebie.
The skunk really brings the terps out. The right pheno and things can get out of hand.
Brother when I leave the he tent open, I can smell this plant when I pull in my driveway. It’s taking everything to keep the smell down. My phresh filter only has one grow on it, so I know that’s not it. This dang plant reeks.
I should call it rancid… cause it smells like something rotting.
I took a couple of clones of it, but as of yet they haven’t started to reveg.
Earlier I was reading a post that said guys guit growing skunk because it was impossible to hide. I totally understand what they are talking about. Anyone considering growing it, may want to reconsider. Unless they are growing in isolation.

Homemade Strains Thread

14 Likes

These three are God berry x Skywalker OG

This one is Godberry x White Widow. I thought she was about done but I just checked and trichs say another week at least.

@MoBilly look I found somewhere other than your thread to post these.

18 Likes

But I LIKE it when you post them on mine @Eagles009 !
:v::wink::+1:

1 Like

Don’t worry Ill keep you posted on the God’s sky progress!

They are slow to frost. I’m not surprised. I wasn’t thrilled with the SW OG until about three weeks from chop. The trichs multiplied like rabbits down the stretch.

I see some early purple in the third one down. She could get awfully pretty. I haven’t gotten any Godberry color from the pineapple express or the white widow but I’ve only grown 3 total plants so far to the finish line, about to be 4.

1 Like

(Snow Lotus BX x GojiQM) x Sour Bubble

16 Likes

I just posted pics of the youngsters on my journal bro. The Gods’ Sky is going STRONG!!!

2 Likes

As nearly pure kush as I could cook up. This is a no name at the moment. Flowered 10wks under clear 1000 running 11/13 photoperiod. Flora Nova Bloom on soil at 700ppm and almost neutral pH adjust.

18 Likes

Looking nice!

1 Like

Beautiful pic

Update! Exciting right :yum:.

The Godberry x Skywalker og experiment

This one gonna hang out for awhile, Godberry Dominate smell

This one’s a mix of smells and flower times

And lastly, straight Skywalker smell, flying through flower.

11 Likes

A week later.
Pheno 3 - not even budding

Pheno 2 - middle of the road

Pheno 1 - about done? :joy:

They are literally in the same pot, so as same treatment as I can get .

Different creation trimmed yesterday :grin:. I like this one . Smells like “dad” tastes like mom. Hits like a truck.

13 Likes

Chop day

10 Likes

Kermit’s Finger at a month old…

At a month old however, she failed to show sex… so she did not retain the Auto traits
and I now believe these were the Miss Piggy seeds that got introduced to a non Auto
because the strain was called Auto Affy… turned out to be a nickname for a fast finishing
photo period Affy… grrrrrr…

But, she sure is Beautiful…

Kermit’s Finger: Miss Piggy x Skunk #1.
Genetics: Man Bear Alien Pig x Sour60/AK47 x (Auto Affy by Reibsi)

She has been taken over to my partners place to be cloned and blown up under 2000w LED…

12 Likes

i might have a few i can send if your willing to grow them, i dont think i have many left as i use these for give a ways and trades, but might be able to send 2-3 if your still interested?

1 Like

Hey @blendmedmedman ,

TheBubbleKing got himself suspended… :man_shrugging:

Cheers
G

1 Like