Pictures of Personal Crosses, Show Us Your Creations!

Interesting name for a strain ,is it any good

1 Like

It’s a cross of my super piney Pine Tar Kush and my limey/piney abc strain with the Bastard leaf.
I like it a lot. It’s not quite as piney as the PTK, but it’s close, and the buds are more dense than the abc. Here’s couple of close up pics.

8 Likes

I backcrossed the PTB to my PTK this past summer to make them more PTK-ish. Here are the F1s in early flower and i will make F2s.

8 Likes

Lambs breath/Romulan
2 classic strains I crossed made these seeds couple of years ago grew them out my last grow super stinky and sticky buds this is a photo

I’ve made couple of other strains
Sour gorilla GG4/sour kush auto
Purple Urkle /Romulan photo
Amnesia/amnesia
Did a few
Other crosses mostly autos

13 Likes

Your Lambsbreath/Romulan cross looks awesome.
How are the terps?

I’ve tried to grow Romulan these past two summers but each time they turned out to be boys. I took advantage this year and crossed the Romulan male to my Pine Tar Kush.

4 Likes

My Romulan seeds are male heavy I went the other route spraying a female with CS spray only make female seeds and kill the male
Plants,if you make regular seeds then your still going through same hassle finding a female that’s my way of thinking
I’ve noticed anything with indica in it
Makes me cough when smoking it

2 Likes

Hey do you have any more seeds to share of your Australian pine tar hybrid?

1 Like

Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Another of my cream caramel/sweet tooth
She got the chop tonight super frosty just with the bedroom light no flash

11 Likes

Oh my Lord! That is, very likely, the most beautiful buds I have ever seen! If ever you do a seed run of this strain, I ask that you remember me. :pray:

2 Likes

I’m going to try make some seeds I didn’t make a large batch of seeds for this plant,should of made more but you never know how seeds are going to turn out

1 Like

Ancestral skunk this is the last of my 12 plants 2 tents
I’m glad I grew this strain out I got some pretty impressive plants out of them,had a pretty good grow one plant got mold my fault for not trimming her back a bit

Looks a bit sad lol i don’t water them before the chop try get rid of some of the moisture in the plant
This is only half the plant

9 Likes

How strong was the smell in there? lol

2 Likes

Some sweet tooth that’s been drying
Smells like caramel

Just took these pics

7 Likes

Sunshine Daydream (@Sebring ) x Black Triangle (@sebring(first round f2s))

Last of about a dozen that I finished myself,gave the rest away as seedlings,and the first one with color,all of them had very similar smells , growth structure,and superb potency that lasted 2-3 hours ,what a treat , I’ll try to reveg this one to keep for future cuts and work
Sure wish I kept the male Black Triangle,I didn’t know he was going to throw so much goodness !
Peace

12 Likes

MassGas (Goat and Monkey seeds ) x Guerilla fume ( @kndreyn f2s)

grown by a buddy, taken at 9 weeks for an upbeat high and said to be very potent,so I started 5 got 4 so far and looking forward to checking them out myself !
Peace

16 Likes

Tauriel, Day 58! )Banana Daddy x Shishkaberry)IMG_20220929_205159|225x500

8 Likes

@kind4dayz Dzamn!! I wanna try that! Lol, you have any seeds?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Here is a Chemdog x shishkaberry feminized. Pollen came from the shishkaberry. It got a bit close to the light and threw out a few nanners.

13 Likes

Holy shit!!! I bet that is some top notch absolute killer smoke!!!

2 Likes