What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

She’s a good girl. She has to be to put up with these two spoiled rotten brat brothers of hers.

10 Likes

He is half asleep :laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

He’s a handsome fella

Thanks buddy! He definitely needs a good grooming tho, I’m off for 10 days on 4th of July shutdown so I need to get to it amongst other chores lmao, I got a hamster cage I gotta get cleaned too. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Good looking pups yall

You guys do know There’s a whole thread dedicated to posting pics of pets right here guys.

4 Likes

Big thanks to @darkillusion

The lineage of these sounds great. I really appreciate this @darkillusion thanks!!

16 Likes

Your welcome, hope they do well for you.

2 Likes

https://www.zamnesia.nl/9483-zamnesia-seeds-black-orchid.html

Indica-dominant hybrid made by crossing Gelato with OG Kush.

They’re reporting citrus, blue cheese and butter aromas. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ofcourse I’ll cross it!

7 Likes

And Fleur Du Mal seeds are here! Thanks @Baudelaire for your generosity brother! I got ESB and General’s Daughter as my freebies! :grin::grin::grin:

23 Likes

That’s a nice haul !!

4 Likes

Had to have these, I was gonna buy a pack of ESB but I got them free, so can’t complain, got another big order in the works in a couple days, my first ammo can is officially stuffed with packs, gotta grab another at Harbor Freight! I’m at 102 packs as it stands now and still waiting on 2 orders to be delivered, I keep adding to my wishlist, someone stop me lol! Gotta support these Breeders tho, they need to eat too! :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Nice selections you received seed purchasing can become very addictive.

3 Likes

Ok couldn’t wait, there was only 1 pack of Badgers JTR left and 2 packs left of the Vortex F2 by @Tardis808 from GroundBreaking Seed Group! Only 1 pack to order next week them I’m gonna try and chill for a bit :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

@OG_Caveman u do know there’s a Vortex F2 preservation run that’s just getting kicked off here soon by @Dirt_Wizard? Those will have saved you $90 and probably be better seeds IMO.

I’d cancel that if u can lol.

2 Likes

It’s all good brother, I’ll sign up for the preservation wiki when it’s up, I’ll likely run them side by side, they were actually $54 with the discount code of 40% off. I know the stringy phenos were cut from his preservation, but good to have more to hunt through :pray::pray:

1 Like

Well the Jesus OG you can’t go wrong with. I myself have Zero experience with Querkle or Jack Skellington but I’ve seen plenty of nice Jesus OG grows. I picked those up myself not long ago. I tried asking one of the ground breaking guys some really basic questions once and I didn’t get any informative answers… and one of the other ground breaking guys called me out for being a sniper on a Spacebomb auction and got a little salty… rubbed me the wrong way… so I have Zero interest in their seeds… so I kind of just dismiss them entirely.

I honestly think that the Vortex seeds from Overgrow will be better as you’ve got someone with a higher skill level here making the seeds…& from a bigger pool of seeds to start with… but that’s just my personal opinion. Hope u find something good with them nonetheless.

2 Likes

That’s kinda shitty for them to be like that, and as far as the sniping that’s how you play auctions lol, it’s the only way to secure a win, I definitely understand your reasoning behind not supporting them if that’s how you were treated brother. And yes I hope so too, even if I find one good pheno the yield covers the price of the pack, that’s how I look at it and the price was definitely a lot better than paying retail, I was gonna shy away from them due to less diversity but couldn’t pass the deal up.

2 Likes

I just spent some money today myself… ordered some HLVD test kits lol… I had no idea it spread through seeds or had any reason to be concerned before… but as I have gotten a new clone in house… I wanna be careful. I also have a nice new shiny clone of RS-11 coming this week and that clone has already been tested as clean… I need to ensure I don’t infect it or pass the virus to others.

That’s been practically my entire day… learning about HLVD…

But I’m getting a legit RS-11 cut so I’m thrilled. I love smoking that stuff. I paid some decent money for it but it’s definitely an investment in my eyes.

6 Likes

Yea I’ve heard it can run in seeds, isn’t a sign of it no resin and dudded plants? Make sure you quarantine it! Nice score brother!

1 Like