@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

I just tried this new strain that puts me in a real shitty mood where I can’t see anything good…I dub thee White Boy Rick.

21 Likes

That BS has been around since the 70’s at least! I was given a bit a while back. I trashed it. Couldn’t give it away. Not sure if you have the same strain but I don’t care what ya call it @CanuckistanPete I trust you! :joy:

6 Likes

I got it from Billie Holiday when she was singing Guanatanamera in a karaoke bar in Santa Marta in 1973.
I’d never lie to me.

12 Likes

thank you that started my day off with a good laugh, gonna be a good day!

4 Likes

@SEMOActivist Lot #3 50

@Pigeonman, @Bobgrows & @CADMAN
Thanks for resurrecting a strain from a Lost era!!!
Never mind what that A$$ H@T says, he’s just jealous that he couldn’t score an old school strain and do what you folks have done.
This is TRUE Old School smoke, not “hybridized” to death. The time and effort put forth to bring this to the OG community is GREATLY appreciated, despite what the naysayer spews out of the pie hole!!!

5 Likes

I had nothing to do with this fabulous creation of seed. I just created the pucks and labels.
@Pigeonman and @CADMAN deserve all the credit! Well done guys!

11 Likes

Well you still had a hand in it, LOL
Growing or not, you still provided something for the preservation run!!!

5 Likes

Man the haters on this thread are really interesting. This is all for a great cause, and questioning it with other people sticking up for those questioning them is muddying the positive vibes. You guys don’t have to buy them if you don’t think they are legit, but arguing about it only shifts focus away from the good. You aren’t helping people ‘see the light’, you are only shitting on the large effort by the people that made this possible. I personally only had about 25 to spend on a pack so I am bummed I won’t get to purchase one, they sound like old school fire :fire:

19 Likes

Obviously we all believe, the proof is in the numbers!:+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I got so caught up in the excitment I bid against myself.

16 Likes

Lmao! All for a good cause

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :+1:

9 Likes

No swatting flies at an auction :joy:

4 Likes

ezgif-4-484672f017

That’s the spirit~

4 Likes

Lot #9 $65 Same

4 Likes

Lot 12, $40 @Tejas

1 Like

@Pigeonman and @CADMAN Thank you for all the time you have spent on OverGrow being Outstanding people to grow with, in all my time here you have shown yourselves repeatedly to be good people who to all you have encountered. It is a honor to be a member of OverGrow with you, Thank You for this fantastic opportunity to support the Community and get a chance at growing a strain long Forgotten. Most of all Thank You for giving freely your most valuable resource, personal time.

22 Likes

I agree with @Heliosphear whole heartedly. Much love for @CADMAN and @Pigeonman and all u do. We’ll just have to fill this thread with so much love it forces out all the hate. :heart:

4 Likes

Buahahahahahaha!

(Yes, software, it’s a fucking sentence! :wink: )

2 Likes