@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

They pee with their shorts to the ground and ass out lol

1 Like

I would also b all for forming a goon squad to hunt down these trolls once and for all lol.(totally joking)

3 Likes

Trying to provoke further arguments is not helpful folks. Can we please try to move the posts back to the auction. Thanks.

16 Likes

Anyone out there, please feel free to outbid me on #8.

2 Likes

I know people are allowed to disagree. But damn, if not some ban hammers start to fall on the trolls soon, this is going to turn into ICmag all over again… :pensive: Where all good and fun come to die…

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Okay, so here’s the deal - I’m going to outbid you, but since I’m not growing this year, you have to be willing to accept the actual seeds (now that I know you want 'em!). You started it. Don’t make @DougDawson come back and sort this out!

Yeah, shoot off your dang mouth. Hehe. I only do cash, and think cash is not one of the approved payment methods. Should we win, perhaps some kind hearted OG will consider helping me out with the conversion. Just trying to think ahead. You know, before I hit the bong.

7 Likes

No worries…
I’d suspect that process will be happening shortly…

Meanwhile, back at the ranch…
…hows that auction going??

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I’m not one that usually gets involved with rock throwing of any kind. But I won’t tolerate racism. My father was a minister and a racist and I was raised to be both of those things.
So forgive me if I stand up for what I believe to be a better path………

17 Likes

Great. But i actually don’t want them as much, after seeing i have too many (sedating) indica seeds, and need to grow more (inspiring) daytime herb.

But if you just want me to store them for a year for you, i can do that.

And Cheers! to you @Oldjoints “I won’t tolerate racism.” I’d like to add sexism to that.

4 Likes

Okay, come on you high rollin’ OGs who need these. Don’t force our bud @BudWhisperer to take seeds he doesn’t need. (I’m pretty sure he actually wants them, he’s just being responsible, something which I laud since I have such a difficult being responsible myself.)

Possession is 9/10s of the law! HA!

Thank you, @Oldjoints! Damn right!

2 Likes

I wasnt the one making racial jokes. In fact i didnt make any jokes.

1 Like

Then my apologies to you……

4 Likes

No problem. Just wanted to point out that im no racist.

5 Likes

#8 $60 @mota and @BudWhisperer.

They’re on me, whichever of you want them (assuming I win the bid) :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@420noob #17 $40

You are very very kind to gift them to @mota !

2 Likes

You don’t need to justify your posts @Oldjoints , my comments were meant for all. No need for the “forgive me for standing up for what I belive in” post. While I both applaud and agree with your stand against racism, I think it’s fair to say that tossing out insults will not have a positive effect but rather provoke a continuation of the problem.

I think most here, including myself, would agree that racist garbage has no place on OG or anywhere else for that matter. I know you are an intelligent person and a caring one. You know, most times the people that post garbage are just doing so to illicit a prescribed response. No need to give them what they are looking for. Just my point of view. I personally think you are a good person, my comments were meant to shift the direction of the thread, not point out any individual.

I personally did not like the way you worded some of your comments early on @WhiteBoyRick but didn’t see any racist posts by you. That BS all seemed to come from @1977, who was clearly only here to be a troll and instigate problems. They showed that was the only reason they joined. That’s why they are now banned.

16 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman , @CADMAN for making this old-school strain available! We have a cut of DNA’S 24K Gold and I love it. I’d like to try the Jew Gold later changed by DNA to “Kosher Kush” I get a slight taste that I can’t describe otherwise its all Tangie with a strong Tangerine peal smell, so definitely interested in exploring!

Also, thanks to @Bobgrows for your amazing contribution with your time and talent those coin pieces are amazing!

14 Likes

Damn, step away for a moment and what happens, they’re giftin’ ya more seeds!

May I just say I am rather partial to this place. I’m gonna give 'em away! No, I’m gonna give em away! Well I’ll just out bid you and give 'em away! HA! And OG is the real winner! What a place!

Thanks, @Coda!

8 Likes

Have I mentioned how much I love this place and all of you fellow OG’ers. Let’s get back to the party :tada: somebody turn the music up :notes:

4 Likes