@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

You’re very welcome my friend.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the guy had a point in the naming of these strains with Gold in them, as in perhaps it’s a hybrid of Acapulco. I’m far too young to have seen the original but bud structure looks kinda like it.

Or am I missing something and the seeds didn’t come with that name? Don’t think it matters anyways just curious.

3 Likes

One good thing about music, when it hits you ya feel no pain.

Lot #9 $70

3 Likes

You need to include the @ and whomever you outbid.

1 Like

Will someone please let me know if that is necessary when bidding against onesself, just wanna be cool thanks

3 Likes

If you are outbidding yourself, then no.

2 Likes

If you’ve been hitting the bong hard, it may be necessary! :rofl:

8 Likes

You should let yourself know. As a courtesy.

7 Likes

I set alarms on my phone for this reason.

ezgif-4-5dbc6535d3

4 Likes

Thanks @Draig . I have a mother plant of Kosher Kush for years, S1ed her as well but I had much less experience points in growing back then so I only got a small palmful of seeds versus a bounty.

The cut I had was the best tasting lemon pine-sol you’ve ever smoked.

:drooling_face:

11 Likes

I imagine this is probably a bad time to mention I’m trying to grab a pack in part because the whole thing is so offensive (though I take it all in good humor and presume that was the intent): the name, the pucks shaped like gold coins with the star of David on them… wow. I’d feel like an idiot if I missed out on something that… golden.

4 Likes

Reminder: this was confirmed not-offensive by a Rabbi!

This though, this is offensive yet still funny as hell in the correct context:

5 Likes

My dog wanted to give a big “thank you” kiss to all involved in this auction.

21 Likes

@NDNCHILD I’m taking#10 up to $45

4 Likes

This is acceptable to me! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3: Thanks! @420noob :partying_face:
I will do the same with lot #6 @NDNCHILD $45… Oh wait… :joy:

7 Likes

U guys r having fun now. Kinda makes me wish I hadn’t spent all my money on killer beans and t shirts :thinking: nah, I’m good :relaxed: I’m having fun just watching y’all

1 Like

:musical_note::notes::musical_note: So hit me with music

Lot #9 $75

3 Likes

Do you just keep outbidding yourself? :thinking:

@DGCloud, lot #1 $50.

1 Like

Please tag the person you outbid… Its happened two times now to me so i can only assume its happening to others.

1 Like