@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

I totally understand where you’re coming from but not your choices made on this particular thread.

Everything as known by the parties involved is mentioned in the top on this thread.
No one involved is profiting, in fact we’re all in the red financially but we care much more for how this is a gain for our community.

I am too very surprised that I got 50 year old seeds to germ too, but here we are anyways. :rofl: /:man_shrugging:

Bottom line: you are not obligated to help the server by joining in on the fun. :+1:

Also; just so I can be extra clear: The mysterious backstory of what we are told is “Jew Gold seeds made from clones acquired in the early 70’s and then stored (and forgotten about) in a freezer from 1974” is much less important than the proof in the plants viability of growing worthiness by showing y’all this pile of dry-sift shows from the 2 x small(ish) and heavily seeded plants that kept their torch going for all of us to explore.:

:rofl: :+1:

24 Likes

OMGS!!!

FULL NAME OF THIS STRAIN IS NOW:

Jew Gold: 1974 (AKA: What we were told is Jew Gold seeds made from clones acquired in the early 70’s and then stored (and forgotten about) in a freezer from 1974)

The full acronym is: "JG1974Awwwtijgsmfcaite7ats(afa)iaff1974"

:rofl:

26 Likes

It’s not impossible to germinate 50 year old seeds.
If it was impossible, places like Svalbard wouldn’t be possible :sweat_smile:

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

I can vouch for kosher kush as I use it at night. it is great for sleep and relaxation but also has a calming and interesting head high to go with the body buzz. Slightly trippy.

4 Likes

We’re all stoners here. Shit gets through the cracks every now and then. If you don’t trust the story, then don’t. No need to put your .2 in and negativity when no one asked for it.

There’s no reason not to trust two highly respected people on this forum. And many will back them up.

5 Likes

Sheep will do that

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a “sheep” thing. I think it’s a “gained respect” kind of deal @WhiteBoyRick

8 Likes

200 year old (some say 700) Anasazi beans were found in the 80s and before, and sprouted. Apparently the beans were extra-tough, but still…

7 Likes

I do not care about the seeds, that is what little angry shitheads cant understand. I am throwing money at these seeds to support this site.

17 Likes

Why so aggressive? You don’t have to believe the story but to call people sheep who do is only outing yourself for having an inflated ego because the reality is you don’t know the truth anymore than anyone reading this thread.You deduced your whole narrative because of a couple posts online that you value as being the only truth but sometimes things in fact do get mixed up, especially when you add 50 years and cannabis to the mix.it happens quite a blot in this culture. Suggesting that these people who went out of pocket to get these out and not profit from them are only in it to create a lie would have what purpose? What is the end goal in your opinion?The only people who truly know are the people involved with making the beans and that’s not you so you’re opinion is yours and you’re entitled to it but the people that made the beans gained a respect and reputation with the community here that speaks volumes louder than someone claiming to know what happened when they were never there. Noticing a discrepancy in a couple posts doesn’t hold as much weight as having an honest reputation. Are you insinuating that these people are scammers? If so, that is a big accusation and the burden of proof belongs to you to prove they are scammers, a couple screen shots doesn’t meet the amount of proof needed to justify your claims considering it’s borderline defamation of character.Especially when the people involved have admitted that openly the mixup. Why would someone put months of time into a project that is to scam their own community but not benefit from it themselves? Just to be dicks? To create even more unreliable stories? Why would anyone do that in an open forum to themselves?

13 Likes

@Pigeonman we know you’re in it for the money and fame bro… :laughing:

@WhiteBoyRick :exploding_head:
Honestly this project is cool AF… you have a collaboration between 3 outstanding members from OG. Which by the way I trust to have integrity, and have been general all around bad asses of the community. I’d pay for a pack of these over 90% of breeders out there with their stock photo’s or lack there of for hundreds of dollars. lol Pigeonman does a damn good job documenting his work.

The major point being missed here…

• paid for out of Pigeonman’s and CADMAN’s pocket to support OG. ← Main goal!

A place most of us visit daily. So all in all I guess I don’t quite understand the negativity but to each is own!

@Pigeonman @CADMAN @Bobgrows you’re all much appreciated. Keep up the good work!

30 Likes

19 Likes

Lot #9 $50 @Longtooth

2 Likes

WhiteBoyRick - can’t choose a handle from a good movie even.

12 Likes

First we get the money, then we get the power, then we get…well whatever money and power will get you :joy:

8 Likes

@Tejas sorry buddy - going to de-wiki you for $40. (USD?)

1 Like

Wish you guys the best for the fund raiser. Jews gold card, strain and seed Puck look amazing! Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

16 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:v:

7 Likes

Buy ya a pack then bud. I dont see your name on the bid list. You know they arent jew gold. Thats why. Jew gold didnt show up until the OGs. You ever seen one mention or discussion about OGs or jew gold from the 70s? Nope…Im not a troll nor am I defaming anyones character. Im just pointing out the obvious. I dont know who fabricated this story. But, its obviously not true.

2 Likes