@Pigeonman & @Cadman Present a **CLUB QUADRANT EXCLUSIVE RELEASE** OG Server Auction!

Meeting up with him today, haven’t seen him since last summer dammmm. Gonna give him his very own set of Jew Gold 1974 seeds + Gold Coin & Collectors card… He gave up growing when he gave me the seeds Orginaly and can’t grow in his new place, so I know he will display these as Collectors items for sure. Maybe even reminisce about the good old days of his life from time to time when sees this stuff on display.

22 Likes

Little things like that can really make a persons day. Nice gesture.

9 Likes

I think Art is gonna love this !

23 Likes

He is going to love this, I am sure he will appreciate the time you took to do this for him

6 Likes

YASSS!!!

:hugs:

7 Likes

Lot #6 @blowdout2269 $30

Lot #8 @SEMOActivist $30

Lot #10 @other_barry - $30

Lot #11 @SEMOActivist - $30

I hope I did this right. Thanks for doing all this @Pigeonman @CADMANMAN
It looks amazing!

4 Likes

Lot 3 @YoBigdaddy $40
Lot 4 @CanuckistanPete $35

1 Like

:rofl:

@CADMAN is SO CADMAN he’s a CADMANMAN!!!

:rofl:

Thanks for the love @ShitSeeds !

4 Likes

#4 @Heliosphear $40

Thanks mans.lol

Hello Old Joints, I outbid you on lot 20.
I would tag you like everyone else does. But I can’t read well and I don’t know who else to do it. So I sent you a PM.
Sorry I am Dyslexic and just trying to figure out how to bid has be over an hour so far.
:peace_symbol:
Crawfish

7 Likes

@Crawfish Just put the @ sign and then their user name, no spaces. For instance,

@Oldjoints :point_up_2:

4 Likes

Bahaha, can you tell I rushed that one. Thanks for the corrections brotha!

I guess Chong wrote that for me… “@CADMAN…Maaannnnnn” lol

5 Likes

#19 @yardgrazer $40

1 Like

He also messaged me telling me he outbid me. Says that he can’t read well and dyslexic so has a hard time understanding how to do all this and just wants to be part of the rest of the world.
How do you outbid that?
Not me……!

18 Likes

Isn’t the Jew Gold just another OGK cutting? As in, not some thing from the early 70’s?

I’m told it’s the Josh D cutting or a bagseed thereof. Or a relabelled cut of one of the more common ones.

5 Likes

Lot #7 $50 @Oldjoints

2 Likes

Lot 8 $35 @royal

1 Like