Pine Tar Kush Giveaway

Man I can’t follow all the great songs posted here. I love Hot Butter Popcorn! Wasn’t that the first electronic music song to ever be released? At least that’s what my dad tried to have me believe!

5 Likes

now im stuck in a youtube hole listening to black betty (not 72, just saw it in the sidebar)

4 Likes

Just did a quick google of albums from’72, holy shit that was a great year for music…… so many albums that still hold up……

Given the clues and what been guessed so far, I’ll go with

7 Likes
4 Likes

I could have sworn Stairway to Heaven was 72 as well, but apparently it was late 71.

3 Likes

even after listening to a few other songs, this is still stuck in my head now. this was an evil guess. lol

2 Likes

Smoke another fatty and enjoy that hot butter vibe :headphones:

3 Likes

The album was released in1972.

7 Likes

Oh damn. PTK is a favorite of mine. I grew a couple 2 years ago, and it wasn’t super potent… but my favorite jars to open. It smells like pure earthy heaven :green_heart:

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

Zz top Rio grande mud

2 Likes

Slippin’ Into Darkness by WAR?

3 Likes

My brother……

2 Likes

Eagles " Take it Easy"

2 Likes

@Purple-N-Hairy I love this song so much. Everything about it is absolutely amazing and I can never overplay it. Such a great album!

@parttime this song is like freebase from a speaker. This goes on repeat when it’s played lol.

Dude, I know. After I googled, I felt this was entirely too difficult.

@PhilCuisine Excellent bro! I heard these guys are touring this year. Haven’t heard this in a long while.

@DrGonzo13 Another favorite of mine. Hated The Eagles in my younger years and regret it mucho now.

It’s not 10, but I want to keep this moving and I’ve really been enjoying the tunes. Everyone is free to guess again.

Hint: Someone in this thread has already posted from the album, but not the song I’m looking for. Also, there’s an active member on OG whose profile pic is some artwork from the album. They have not posted in this thread, but have posted as recently as today.

5 Likes

I am a huge Eagles fan. One of the best bands ever IMO. Not so much as a kid either.

4 Likes

Black Sabbath - Supernaut

3 Likes
3 Likes

That was gonna be my guess, but you beat me to it. :joy:

I’m gonna go with this one:

2 Likes