Pine Tar Kush Giveaway

The whole album kicks ass…I’m done, I’m over this and I’m out…good luck to everyone…

Btw, isn’t PTK a Tom Hill strain? I had it back in the day and also made my own cross with it…

2 Likes

4 Likes

It sure is! If I’m not mistaken, Colin from CSI got this from Tom.

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVEhDrJzM8E booyah! :partying_face:

1 Like

There was an elite cutting of Pine Tar Kush being passed around back in the day, I too passed it out…I know I have my own cross of that elite cutting in my arsenals…maybe I’ll grow it out this winter…

4 Likes

Tumbling dice - Rolling stones???

1 Like

I don’t know how to link to YouTube but there’s always google. One of the best.

2 Likes

Lol damnit beat me to it @Tao
I like your style. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Playing for fun…image

Vicious?

1 Like

It’s a live album. Anyone is free to guess again.

Whammer Jammer

1 Like

China/Rider!

1 Like

Or morning dew perhaps?

1 Like

That 24* minute whipping post

4 Likes

The_Night_They_Drove_Old_Dixie_Down- The Band, Rock of Ages

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Edit: saw it was already posted… so I’ll go with

Except from Europe 72

1 Like

Tennessee Jed!

1 Like

Not my favorite band, but the Europe 72 to me is magical. I don’t want to argue with hardcore Dead fans on this and no, I’m not some Uber experienced tour head who knows Jerry’s underwear skid mark patterns. The 70’s are their best period for me and they were firing on all cylinders here. With that said, @BeagleZ you nailed it brother. Morning Dew is the jam. Best version of this tune hands down. From the soft vocals, to the perfect rhythm, to the shredding guitar by JG, I wouldn’t change a thing. I’ll acknowledge you made 2 picks, but because you picked a jam first (China/Rider), I’ll let it go. DM me your addy my man.

How about some redemption for everyone else? There was a rock album released in the mid 90’s and the last song on the album featured a sample of an epic, now deceased comedian’s standup diatribe on musicians’ drug use. Name that comedian and I’ll send you something.

Hint: Snap On

10 Likes