🍍 Pineapple Chunk Indoor/Outdoor

I was! Just yesterday i see they have some hoses attached and i was doing some cleaning in the tents and all so i wasn’t paying much attention, gonna watch one right now. Cheers my good friend @GrapeApe!

Have a lovely Sunday!

1 Like

Looks good man. I remember my first clones!:slight_smile: so pumped seeing the roots!

1 Like

Great! How am i gonna screw up if i got you all for support. Overgrow is the shyte!

Thanks @lotus710!

2 Likes

I can’t remember how you feel about chemical nutes. If you don’t mind them look into top feed drain to waste system Bato Buckets.

2 Likes

I pray to the NO-TiLL God as well as the Chemical God! In the end whatever god makes me higher!

3 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Is it possible that this girl shows new growth while developing roots at the same time?

4 Likes

Of course, not all and not always. Depends on your setup

2 Likes

Is that a joke!? HAHAHAHA

What setup my man! I got the clone in some rock under the COBs in a dome. That’s it! I guess i will be buying a pack of Barney’s Farm Pineapple Chunk. Vigorous growth, good to train and good to clone! Super fast grower. I betcha you can find some fire in those beans!

1 Like

No joke, imagine you lived in Canada and it was fuck cold, the clones aren’t fond of growing in cool/cold temps, so maybe someone with the exact same setup with all the same variables and you only lower your temps, probably won’t habe noticeable growth

2 Likes

She doesn’t just want to live she wants to thrive!!! Sometime you just get lucky and find the plants that just out grow the rest :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Oh ok, i didn’t factor that in the equation u know… LOL

1 Like

I forgot about the clone and found it dead at the bottom of the tent, i felt so bad i forgot to take pics, it looked like a little tree from a Tim Burton movie, but anyway, changed the name on the thread, and i will be updating my PC from Barney´s in here.

This is today, lights just came on!

7 Likes

just got some of these havnt planted yet any advice on what phenos to look for ?

1 Like

Afraid i can’t help you with the pheno stuff, simply because this was a Freebie from Attitude, a one fem seed only… And this is what came out, so i dunno anything about phenos, guess just got lucky…

1 Like

This is the plant today, she just woke up, and had a good watering with lots of nutes in it just yesterday. 36 days into flower, but it took like two weeks for the first pistils to appear so i dunno… Here!

3 Likes

Two weeks isn’t uncommon. She looks fine to me except your PH is looking a bit high. See your leaves all wonky, reaching side to side, that is your first warning. :grin:

2 Likes

I have been trying to control the pH by controlling the water with nutes in it, but somehow it is happening, this is the bad thing about soil, you have to keep on guessing and all… I might switch back to coco, but this time i will buy rinsed coco, and will rinse it again, then i am gonna prep it for seedlings and start to add the nutes with pH’d water and all… I am done with this Formula 707 man!

2 Likes

Somebody mentioned it earlier but a couple of teaspoons of dolomite lime will keep that from happening. Use your acidic ferments to breakdown some organic matter and lower the PH naturally. A normal dose one time could do it. They look great, slightly high PH in flower isn’t detrimental just not optimal.

3 Likes

Hey buddy :+1:
Anytime you have a problem, it seems to be media based.
Get Sunshine#4 if your using bottled nutes’, it’s fool-proof.
Plants are looking AWESOME :fire:

2 Likes