🍍 Pineapple Chunk Indoor/Outdoor

I forgot about the clone and found it dead at the bottom of the tent, i felt so bad i forgot to take pics, it looked like a little tree from a Tim Burton movie, but anyway, changed the name on the thread, and i will be updating my PC from Barney´s in here.

This is today, lights just came on!

7 Likes

just got some of these havnt planted yet any advice on what phenos to look for ?

1 Like

Afraid i can’t help you with the pheno stuff, simply because this was a Freebie from Attitude, a one fem seed only… And this is what came out, so i dunno anything about phenos, guess just got lucky…

1 Like

This is the plant today, she just woke up, and had a good watering with lots of nutes in it just yesterday. 36 days into flower, but it took like two weeks for the first pistils to appear so i dunno… Here!

3 Likes

Two weeks isn’t uncommon. She looks fine to me except your PH is looking a bit high. See your leaves all wonky, reaching side to side, that is your first warning. :grin:

2 Likes

I have been trying to control the pH by controlling the water with nutes in it, but somehow it is happening, this is the bad thing about soil, you have to keep on guessing and all… I might switch back to coco, but this time i will buy rinsed coco, and will rinse it again, then i am gonna prep it for seedlings and start to add the nutes with pH’d water and all… I am done with this Formula 707 man!

2 Likes

Somebody mentioned it earlier but a couple of teaspoons of dolomite lime will keep that from happening. Use your acidic ferments to breakdown some organic matter and lower the PH naturally. A normal dose one time could do it. They look great, slightly high PH in flower isn’t detrimental just not optimal.

3 Likes

Hey buddy :+1:
Anytime you have a problem, it seems to be media based.
Get Sunshine#4 if your using bottled nutes’, it’s fool-proof.
Plants are looking AWESOME :fire:

2 Likes

I know right, the soil might lose some of its properties when traveling in a boat or plane man, i dunno that this works the way everybody claims it does. At least coco is inert and i know what i’ll be feeding to the plants and have been reading a lot about it this time around. I am gonna go with the Golden Tiger in soil with the GO and indoor i will use Canna Coco with Canna Nutes… I have a good friend that can maybe help me with those.

I will try to get it to go until the end the same way… Good. And thanks for your kind words, you can never get enough of those. Cheers!

2 Likes

Another thing to look for, post chop, is the overall health of the root system. I use 100% organic soils and have found that the most important thing is to keep the roots from becoming root bound until the very end, when it doesn’t matter.

Here we go with another update of my PC, it’s looking real good, and to think i have heard so many bad things about Barney’s Farm, when in fact i am amazed man! Check it out…

3 Likes

Look at all the jewels hanging off that beautiful girl! :grin:

2 Likes

I grew Pineapple chunk from barneys farm several years ago… loved it… big ass rock solid hard buds that are easy to trim.

3 Likes

Well i think she’s got like three weeks to go still maybe more, that since it started to flower like almost two weeks after switching to 12/12. Took a long time to show pistils. She was under 12/12 for like 20 days and then i put it in the auto’s tent under 18/6 with no sign of male flowers or re-veg grow, still growing and showing pistils everyday, good stable genetics.

Gonna move it under the sun today, where it will finish flowering under the unforgiving Costarican sun.

7 Likes

Hi man! You should try Advanced nutrients! I use or now and the pH is absolutly spot on :slight_smile: It was 7.5 with GHS nutrients and now its 6.1 with new one. And the plants are 1000% better! Try it with Coco or with sunshine mix#4!

I would like to try that mix but I cant get it in Czech Republic :’( :frowning:

1 Like

In Costa Rica supplies are also limited you know…

As i said before the PC has moved to the new place, i got a huge lawn and a big ass wall all around for good privacy, here’s the plant bathing under the sun.

8 Likes

Another update, i think we have little time left until harvest.

It´s super frosty, the most trichomes ever!

Pineapple Chunk by Barney`s Farm.

11 Likes

She is close, you are growing your own personal medicine my friend!

4 Likes

This started as a clone thread, then i forgot about the clone and found it dead at the bottom of the tent.

So i started to use this thread for the Pineapple Chunk indoors that i took outdoors. It is almost ready and it shows real nice fat nugs, and chunky too. Good name for the strain, smells like mint, or pine something like that, not really fruity u know.

Really fresh smell.

6 Likes