Plant number and legal limits

The problem is the federal government does not recognize that yet. And when you answer the question on the form to buy gun are you under the influence of any drugs feds still consider marijuana a drug. Catch 22 they won’t take the guns you’ve already got but good luck trying to buy a new one legally anyhow

3 Likes

I live in Illinois and I know people who had there FOID/CCP taken away from them for going to the dispensaries to buy pot…when you buy anything from Illinois dispensaries they scan your ID…Illinois ID’s & Drivers Licenses are linked to your FOID/CCP… When a Illinois LEO pulls you over he already knows you are carrying or might have a gun…believe me I want a med card but not gonna chance losing my 2nd. Amendment…I did some research and the med card people say lie don’t put that you have FOID/CCP, they don’t care because they just want to get paid…

3 Likes

Earlier I was reading about Maine where you can get a teir 1 cultivator license for $350, which is good for 500 sqft …is this easy to get? Do you get the license by simply paying the fee or do you have to jump through hoops?

1 Like

Btw, check this out…

7 Likes

Like guitarzan said the second ammendment is the Supreme law of the land. Keep that in mind when answering their stupid questions.

4 Likes

Idk about down there but in Michigan they say your not supposed to have both cars and be able to get concealed carry but hippa laws prohibit them . Hell one guy I know runs medical (with patients) plus owns and runs a gun shop. Asked him about it one day and pretty much he said it was covered by medical privacy or something to that extent.

3 Likes

In Maine you can just pay the fee. But they send a letter to you reminding you that you must declare yourself at the local town hall. This classification is subject to surprise inspection and it’s a problem if your not readily available for this. I’ve never heard of anyone getting an inspection.

1st stop to town office when I get up there next spring

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

That’s probably because Michigan doesn’t have foid cards bromigo…

What’s a foid card?

1 Like

Firearms owner identification card

That’s pretty cool. Sound like the best state setup around.

FOID cards suxs.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:.I think there’s only 2 to 3 states in the whole US that still have them…:frowning::frowning:

My medical limit is 15 plants.

1 Like

In Oklahoma, all you need to carry a concealed weapon is the money it takes to buy it. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Ah ok that makes sense now. Yeah for Michigan you have to have concealed carry permit but no licensing for long guns and such if I remember correctly.

1 Like

I have a Concealed Carry License but b4 you can get that you have to get a FOID card just to buy a gun…most states just require a driver’s license to buy a gun.

I don’t really get how plant limits work from a practical standpoint. Not like they’re sending inspectors to check. I suppose accidents/misfortune makes it passively enforceable? Like if you’re growing and your house gets broken into or catches fire and an investigation ensues?

2 Likes

That’s why I love the 80% lowers and pistol frames. No need for the government to know I’m packing.

just for honest folks :wink: us convicted felons just buy guns

and hacksaws

all the best and be well

Dequilo

3 Likes