Planting seeds in plublic places

@ReikoX Bass ackwards aint it lol :laughing: If only people knew the worth of seeds and actually loved the plant instead of just chasing a high

4 Likes

If thatā€™s the case with all that Cartel weed I used to smoke back in the day I let a fortune slip between me fingers

2 Likes

There was a contest like this awhile ago on IG. People were planting them at parks, planters inside stores and malls, and community gardens. I planted mine on the beach in Lake Tahoe. Would be cool to do again.

4 Likes

already ahead of you i do it all the time specialyy at cop shops and court houses i once saw 2 plants at a welcome to georgia welcome station on 75 north in georgia

5 Likes

Iā€™m holding about 500+ in a canister until I find the right spot here on Big Island/Hawaiā€™i.

Itā€™s a random mix of every mixed up, unlabeled, & hermies over about 6 yearsā€¦some of those were amazing bud.

My hope, like everyone else, is to see a wild patch of colas in 6 months but mostly just interested to see how far they make itā€¦with bugs, non-human animals, assholes, etcā€¦ :thinking:

But finding that SPOT is so tough. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

i thought of this balloon trick years ago, i didnā€™t know anyone shared that idea. it would be awesome to make 1000+ balloons with like 10 seeds in each.

i planted seeds in a potted plant in a hospital, ended up back there a week later and they sprouted. i ended up killing them because they probably had it on video but i would have let them grow if i could go back, i guess i was mildy paranoid.

2 Likes

Put your seeds in your bird feeder. Let the birds spread them.

2 Likes

The shuck the seed husk and eat the restā€¦

lol I @anonymous4289 woulda let em grow lol fuck the Gov

Birds will turn them into fertilizer. they LOVE pot seeds. We used to think it made them sing longer and stronger. I know, I know. Has to be decarboxylated. But maybe they sang so because those seeds were fresh and juicy - as seeds go.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a few tubes of banana kush seeds from a hermie plant I plan on randomly distributing around the area I live. Got a few areas no one really ventures to in mind.

5 Likes

Can I have 2 :laughing:

1 Like

They are from a hermie plant bro. They could be grown out fully if your vigilant enough and pull any plants that throw balls. If your seriously wanting some your welcome to a tube. Shoot me a DM with some details. One thing though. If they hermie on you and effect any other plants you have its on you :v:

3 Likes

I dont have a problem with herm seeds my brother they are a part of nature and I just treat them extra gentle with the lights nutes and temp and remain vigilant for balls lol Some of the best herb I smoked had tendency to herm

3 Likes

Yeah banana kush knocks you on your ass. Really strong indica leaning buzz. Puts me to sleep 30 mins after a hit from my waterpipe.

4 Likes

How about seeding around City Halls, and State Capitol buildings?

6 Likes

When I was younger my friends and I saved our bag seeds and weā€™d plant them in the flower garden in front of the police station in town.

4 Likes

The FOP must have loved that. FOP = Fraternal Order of Police. Do you ever get those harassing calls from FOP almost demanding a donation? Itā€™s very much like the Mafia demanding protection payments. I finally told them to go fuck themselves, and remove my number from their calling data base. My wife must have made the mistake of giving them a pay off!

1 Like

Yep. We got a call from them too. I told them I already have to ā€œdonateā€ via tax dollars every payday and them calling for more $ is just adding insult to injury. The lady offered to remove my name from their list. LOL!

Itā€™s called civil forfeiture underpaid telemarketer.

1 Like