Plants I have grown and loved

Post of the year nominee! :+1:

I’d check out The Potcast episode with Bob Hemphill from Coastal seeds & a bunch of others.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

It’s on the docket but I hadn’t gotten to it yet. I’ve checked out the Brothers Grimm boys Pot Casts (Mr. Soul, Duke D episodes), AK Bean Brains, Skunk VA, and the Bodhi episodes. It’s a great show, man, Potty keeps things directed and informative unlike a lot of the 3-hour podcast style shows out there.

3 Likes

Rainy day quarantine vibes. Overgrow, I really do mean it when I say I am very happy to have you. I had planned on building and finishing planter boxes today. But grow journals and lots of puppy love it shall be.

4 Likes

I just figured out my login to my imgur account and tracked down my Jaguar Shark tester run I did for Oceangrown Seeds. I only grew out 2 females and got 5 males on this run, and I don’t believe the other seedlings made it or popped. The purpled out pheno made solid rocks, very cookies dominant. This was one of the smoothest smoking strains I have grown.

7 Likes

You run any other stoned ninja strains?

No, I have not. I hang out in chat on his twitch streams sometimes when I’ve got nothing goin on.

1 Like

At 35 bucks a strain looks to be some nice stuff

1 Like

Found a few more pictures from my old devices. This is another pheno of Blue banner cookies by Kanna that I grew out. This one got progressively more purple, not helped I’m sure by the temperature and pH fluctuations I did to it.

10 Likes

Beautiful plants…I really like some of the norstar genetics stuff. I’ve been drooling over a few of their strains. I have some banana D in transit and cant wait to get them started. Would like to get my hands on clown shoes and dirty little secret.

3 Likes

My black rose. The tub broken up for seed smells like hot blackberry pie with gassy skunk

9 Likes