Platinum Cookies-x-GDP ( Candyland )

The plant on the right needs a little calmag some strains require more than others

4 Likes

just waiting for the show to start

6 Likes

Shoot. This is already one of my favorite shows.
Keep it up man, gonna be flower fiesta in a few days.

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

this my first round of this hopefully going forward with what I’m learning in this grow my clone for the next round will give better results

Getting bud nubbins this morning I’m not a big fan of defolianation I do prune just enough that my buds get light as they develop

5 Likes

The show is about to get under way holding steady with megacrop @ 6 gr. per gallon

4 Likes

I’m getting happier by the day

4 Likes

at some point by the time my next grows start I’m gonna get both grows on the same thread

1 Like

hey everyone the weekend is upon us & the candyland is doing good I’m mauling over ideas on how I’m gonna supplement this light & it’s looking like quantum boards might be a viable option

1 Like

the bud sites are steadily stacking up I’ve got high hopes for this stra

3 Likes

it’s looking the buds are gonna be small & dense , the quality looks on point as well

3 Likes

This looks like it could be one of those strains that will surprise you.

Slow to start, but once she’s going it’s full steam ahead.

I think in week 6 or 7 of flower she will surprise you and there won’t be any “small dense” buds left :wink:

those kind of buds (if it grows like I think it’s gonna) weigh heavily for the amount of room they take up this is the tent I’m gonna supplement the lighting on to get it on par with the other one

steadily gaining momentum

4 Likes

the megacrop/calmag combination is flawless

5 Likes

this grows so different than my other strains mainly slower but she is transforming to a pretty plant & the megacrop is keeping her a real pretty green

7 Likes

not much change that the pics show but the buds are growing a bit

5 Likes

I’ve been preoccupied with a few other things but here is today’s pics

4 Likes

The frost is coming & she is putting on some weight I’ve got to say I’m pretty happy with the megacrop it is doing everything it is supposed to

4 Likes

i’m super late posting but what GH nutes were you using before? maxibloom? how high did you get up to with megacrop? when i switched from maxibloom to megacrop i ended up getting up to about 14g per gallon before my plants (late veg) started to look happy and then my sample bag ran out. 4.5g per gallon seems really low.

1 Like