Platinum Pineapple f4

That is correct , I missed out on the server fundraiser but a member here was kind enough to send me some as we both agreed more should be created and passed out :grin:

7 Likes

@Heritagefarms, that is a very special trait in cannabis plants. Hopefully you center in on that along with your other desirables and go into production. I’d definitely stand in line for a pkg… Also looking for " the grape "

6 Likes

They should be available in the near future in the form of a server fundraiser. I’ve been focusing on the red but by coincidence because it tends to mark the pheno with the desired growth, smell and taste . Just now getting some dark seeds sticking out of nugs, gonna let it die slowly to replicate nature as much as possible, little over 8 weeks now so I’m going to slowly cut the water off and let her finish up.

13 Likes

I couldn’t think of a better way to spend some stimulus money. If I ever see it.

5 Likes

I feel so lucky to witness the masters at work.

6 Likes

Started to see dark seeds busting out the nugs, she is done and hanging in a tote. I take clear plastic totes and cross strings over the top and cut holes in the side with hole saw bit for air flow. This gives me somewhere to dry seeded nugs with out the concern of them dropping out as the plant dries.

16 Likes

I like that idea. They will drop out. That’s their job!

5 Likes

I like to let seeds mature to the point there poking out the nugs in a few places, These were pollinated just over 8 weeks ago :grin:

10 Likes

Just getting started ,tons of sorting left, only finding a few light colored ones so far :grinning:

35 Likes

Looking great!

4 Likes

Yep, that’s a nice batch there. They all look viable.

3 Likes

I see mostly mottled and a lot of solid colored seeds. Very nice work @Heritagefarms!

6 Likes

Just finished sorting the seeds from the plant material. I will be creating a separate thread for the auction in the next few days. Expect to see several 10 packs, a few 20 packs , one 50, and one 100 pack.
More info coming soon , I will tag the auction thread here as soon as it is up so all who have been following this project will get notified.

17 Likes

bcce0455e788db40e871951ad39e35fa9e18d67d_1_500x500

9 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait!!

2 Likes

I definitely would bid on these

2 Likes
6 Likes

I found this in a book I have.

4 Likes

If you look back far enough in the forums you will find that it is from sagamartha

4 Likes

@Heritagefarms sagamartha a blast from the past there

be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes