Plucky's Canna Fairy Garden Grow

Love the little picket fence :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is going to be a fun grow journal. :clapper:

:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

Fun! I’m sure the fairy folk will come around to see those crystals :bear::gem::crystal_ball:
If they get too mischievous in there, leave em some honey (I hear they love it, but fairy vs. bee doesn’t always end well for the fairy!).
A dual blessing today then:
For the faeries-
Little folk of flashing wing,
little folk of dancing feet,
hear my words to you and bring
blessings with you when we meet
And for @Pluckyevil I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

12 Likes

This made my day! Love it, your blessing are much appreciated! Thank you :blush: I will keep the honey in mind. Can’t wait to see the magic overflow my tent :fairy:‍♀

6 Likes

Blue is looking happy to be alive today! Roze needs a cup of coffee…but at least she is showing some signs of life.

16 Likes

Hello all! Hope you are enjoying this lovely Saturday afternoon. Seeing some growth in the fairy garden today. Glad to see Roze standing in her own and waking up. Blue sure is stretching out! :blue_heart: love how the cover crop is growing and keeping our little friends company.

20 Likes

I love the little picket fences! :joy::green_heart:

6 Likes

How can plants not be happy in that box?! I love it. I dig the fence, too.

I see you guys live in Mont. I used to live in Livingston, then Pine Creek in Paradise Valley, then to Bozeman and worked and played at Bridger Bowl and Big Sky in winter. I was there for 12 years but left in '90. I’m back out west and in Southern Colo now. I can’t wait to get back up for a visit. Best years of my life.

Happy grows!

4 Likes

Thanks! They sure do love the earthbox! It’s great for me too…since I’m a bit of a noob and work a lot.

I was born in Cali and moved to Montana at 14. I hated it! But I quickly grew to love it and now can’t imagine being anywhere else. It sure is a beautiful place. What a small world! I graduated from MSU in Bozeman, I went there for the 1 and only time for graduation haha!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello :wave::blush:

7 Likes

This is a cute idea. :slight_smile:

There is a ton of cool fairy stuff out there that you can play around with too…check these out: Mushroom Plant Decoration | Etsy Czech Republic

3 Likes

I went to MSU for about 3 years with no degree. Long story.

You guys still live in that area? I heard it’s really grown. Last time I was there was in '97. I was at MSU from '85-'87 I think. peace

2 Likes

We live closer to the UM. Never actually lived in Bozeman…graduated from there but actually went to school on the UM campus lol

4 Likes

Cute! Thanks for sharing :mushroom:

3 Likes

Green and growing!

15 Likes

Sat and listened to a little classical music with these little ladies tonight…nice way to unwind when getting home from running errands.

17 Likes

Beautiful garden! Nothing like a little garden therapy. I need to upgrade my aesthetics game a bit.

3 Likes

I’ve been tired of seeing that ugly white block from my humidifier and boring brown Earthbox…so added these awesome decals @chronix made for me! Thanks so much for adding some beauty to my tent!

Also, @chronix thought you might appreciate the picture of Shadow… He’s a ninja brat…but we love him! :cat2:‍:black_large_square:

19 Likes

Your garden is looking amazing! :slightly_smiling_face:
Shadow could perhaps be related somewhere down the line to my black cats.
Mine have a little bit of white on the chest too! Good lookin kitty. :cat2: :+1:

4 Likes

Looking good @Pluckyevil. Set up my seat for the show. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Looking good sister…

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! It’s a pleasure to have you join me on this adventure! :green_heart: :woman_farmer: :leaves:

4 Likes