Poisson's perpetual

3 Likes

Thanks for the link and knowledge I’m ordering some tomorrow :skull_and_crossbones:kill these bastards once and for all more of an anoyance but I don’t want them vectoring anything in which reminds me I’m starting to see ants here and there will have to get some ant traps too heard those pricks can carry other pests in
wtf ants time to die👻

1 Like

It says it requires special handeling and doesn’t ship to my area

Give this one a try…

this plant is at the half way mark.

4 Likes

Had to run to the grow shop for rock wool left with a few supplies incl. an extra bale of pro mix, spinosad new pots (gonna try and flower the seedlings out in 3 gal pots
since last Friday 13th was my birthday I splurged and got me a new bulb too

I made a clone chamber to save on veg space used an old aquarium and som panda film etc

Moved three more Allen techs to flower
They got a feeding of red sun flower initiator…looks like pot perm/cherry koolaid lol
I add 100microsiemens powder on top of my three part 1300mS total EC

In Veg
3x mandarin cookies r1v2
2xethos black cherry reg
4xblue cheese
1xalien tech mom out of frame👽

9 Likes

gave the girls their first net day six of flower the one in the middle got the cage I’m hoping by tomorrow they come to appreciate the breeze beneath their new skirts​:scissors::dancer:t5: Going to do a 2nd trellis after they stretch out
next plants going into this room are going in 3 gallon plastic pots to shorten veg time so i’ll Have less lolipoping🍭 and training🏋🏿‍♂️

I’ve also considered turning the Center pit into a bed

6 Likes

switching to flush tomorrow looks like the one plant is going to finish a tad earlier which is okay with me
the black cherry regs and mandarin cookies are coming along I’ve topped the mandarin cookies but the black cherry is so stout I’m letting it go the other black cherry is even stockier than the one in the photo

7 Likes

I topped the mandarin cookies
the alien has week and a half more flush I figure it’s giving a candy smell which reminds me of pez or rockets candy some fox tails here and ther otherwise tight nug with constantly praying foliage last run it had seed thanks too a blueberry Kush that Hermed our and seeded it so I’m excited to see it’s true potential

the blue cheese up front is a week behind but picking up weight
had to water change thought I’d show the giant jar of safe aka sodium thiosulfate sts I use. It’s a way more economical way do dechlorinate for large aquariums. I’m curious if it had any subsiquent negatives. The sulphur can be used the Na I’m not so sure on.

Unsure if there are any aquarists that see my journal please shout out even if it’s to correct my dumb ass on methods.

I make a solution and tank mix it… added a lil extra as my tap water smells super chlorinated these days Manitoba Spring thaw… shout out to Mother Nature as we received rain instead of 25cm of snow
F yeah having a cold one with joe boo in tha garden

6 Likes

Looking REALLY good, buddy!!!

Duct tape - is there anything it can’t do!?

2 Likes

In veg(2nd pic) the :tangerine:mandarin :cookie:cookies r1v2 are topped and will be up potted next week I’m resisting the urge to train them until I take cuts from the five new plants i hope to have lots of viable clones and have these in flower in two- three weeks(ishly) the main stocks are beefy especially the ethos black cherry (1st pic)it has beefy cola :eggplant:written all over it if she’s female I will be crushed if that’s a boy plant frickin powerful main stalk crushed me to top it

:sunny:From the flower room I have alien tech and blue cheese in final flush puttin on wieght and frost I’ll be phasing the blue cheese out as the ethos search takes up stalls in the stable
The blue cheese is okay smoke I’m just ready for other plants and it’s slow in veg and leafy.

7 Likes

I have 4’x2’x2’room under my aquarium which I use to hang dry

The alien tech scrog came down last night and that means this mom plant is getting all the love in flower until the cookie are ready for flip 2weeks? Will depend on when I can take cuts they’ll be in their final pots some time this week added the secret🗿stone head/butterfly tech

7 Likes

Gifted a homie 3 rooted 3” plants of this pheno to a medical patient fighting cancer included a few sample buds too putting it in the jar and sending good vibes in all directions

Also hanging up some dinafem blue cheese scope pic lil blurry :face_with_monocle: smoking down on the last of my gg4 and the freshly dried alien tech pairing it with an okanogan springs IPA which is a great combo while I put a final trim and jar it

Big up to my :beer: & :wine_glass:enthusiast quality over quantity with the Booze for sure. Pairing the whole shubang (ipa & Afgani) with a black bean chilie and naan bread.

Used to work a fine food and wine shoppe/high end catering as a side hustle.

Wine n hoots used to be code for bootie call in tha day lol still gets tha job done and I’ve been happily married 10 years now.

9 Likes

Making butter from s shake and 3 ounces of blue cheese flower

My wife is making 3 different kinds of cookie rolo/monster/PB&hersey kiss

5 Likes

It’s a girl :womens:

one of the happy upshots of running a Hang On Back filter(HOB)in your flower room is that you can take a cut from a plant, put it in the filter media and a week or so later you can tell sex. The cuts don’t root but they stay nice and green. The

As you can see one of the black cherries is a lady so I’ll be transitioning that plant to flower right away. As for the mandarin cookies I flipped one pheno a few days ago
I stunted the two other phenols with a lock out so they’ll be needing a few more weeks of veg the one in the picture above was healthy so it’s already in flower

5 Likes

I lied this black cherry cut laid roots in the media

7 Likes

As you can see one of the :cherries: black cherry phenos is a little lankier they both have massive fan leaves and thick staulks I have clones of both and I’m excited because they were freebies and I can’t find black cherry on ethos seed catalogue so whatever I get it’ll be a surprise.

6 Likes

starting flush on the black cherry
Happy Father’s Day weekend
I had my father, father in law, brother and grandpa over for beer :beer: and :pizza: pizza so blessed :v::vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

I’m glad my air conditioning is keeping up with Manitoba’s heat. My heart goes out to my fellow manitobans to the west who took a beating last week! basements full of water in :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:Brandon MB :sweat_drops:cant imagine the stress that must bring
best wishes to everyone fighting the heat and extreme summer weather

I’ve got s busy flower room with lots of different stages should have a plant to harvest each week for the next three weeks. Ethos black cherry smelling like straight gas

Also liking the condition of the plants going into flower. The mandarin cookies are a little finikier than the alien tech and other stains I’ve tried . They appreciates a proper flush every so often (based on run off EC) today this mandarin cookie got its tomato cage and 12/12 hoping to do better with this strain second go around.

and now it’s time to soak in my shitty above ground pool (my wife was smart enough to buy in April) and enjoy an ice cold IPA happy 4th July :liberia: to my bros in tha south and happy belated CND day to my fellow :canada: canuks.

6 Likes

Great grows! You have the absolute best and healthiest fade I’ve probably ever seen.

1 Like