POLL: First love or first WEED you loved?

First love hands down, and today more than ever tbch

2 Likes

My first love was the bud. Always will be how it went down. If only I could have that first sack of cheese buds backā€¦

1 Like

Gimme back theā€¦SKUNK.

1 Like

Mary Jane seduced me at the tender age of 14 with a chunk of blond lebanese hash. She is the only female I have ever truely loved and I will be faithful to her until I draw my last toke. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Was just talking about strain in another thread. My first real love for weed was Green Spirit. Is the one that Iā€™ve been looking for for years, itā€™s my ā€œRKSā€ .Tiny amounts would stink up food courts and gymnasiums

1 Like

The first chick I was with was only 15!!..but I was only 15 tooā€¦lol. you.sick bastards were going dark there werenā€™t youā€¦lol.

My first hit of weed was at age 13ā€¦will never forget the smell or tasteā€¦will never forget watching my brother throw seed after seed out the window while rolling. šŸ¤¦ literally throwing gold out the window.

2 Likes

TJ brick weed couldnā€™t hold a candle to Vanessa!

But Vanessa along with brick weed was better yet! :fire:

She was so fine she blew my mind

I cant believe I got only one :heart: on my earlier post. It is a metaphor. A play on words. I think it was pure literary genius. It was soooo clever that my brain hurt for a whole day afterwards. :crazy_face: Oh, how I suffer for my art.

A poet and a scholar

1 Like

Thank you kind sir. But really it was nothing. I am too humble for all this attention. šŸ„ø

1 Like

Definitely that piffy haze from back in the day. .7 dubs of church