Pollen Chuckerz Squad (Sour Bubble Grapestomper)

Hi guyz,

i open this thread to show you my pollen chucking adventure… and maybe some friends from the squad will join up ^^

Actually as som of you may know i did play with 2 old Sour Bubble pack(2010/2011), and have done a reproduction of it but i plan also some test cross. i did choose her for her structure(almmost no branching, no stretch…), her amazing trichome coverage and of course her short flowering time.

The project was to pollenise each hardcore stretcher wa have here(sour deez, stardawg, gg4…) but will dust a few other plant aswell just to see what happen ^^

Here is the clones that will be dusted with Sour Bubble pollen:
-Stardawg (Illuminati)
-Gorilla Glue#4
-Pablo Revenge Tiki
-Tropicanna Cherry#8
-Blue Cheese (Bilou)
-Orange Soda (Fifty)
-Sour Diebble (Fifty)
-Sour D (Riri)
-Yeti OG
-Strawberry Diesel #9
-SSH f4
-Sensi Star#2 & #7
-Sour Bubble #15 & #bx1

All this clones are in the aerocloner, putting hair right now, allmost ready to go in soil…i wish they’re will be ready to go in flower for begining february.

In anotheer room i begin my Grapestomper project, this is my main project…it’s all started with an hyped cut i wasn’t able to get, the grapestomper aka sour grapes, so i did buy a lot of seeds from this clone, mainly from Gage Green Genetics and Hazeman, and was really lucky to found a nice lady in a pack of Bright Moments(Grapestomper x GrapestomperOG), but unfortunatly i lost her few years later…
I did share that lady far and wide so i contacted a few guys i did send the clone and ask her back, unfortunatly that didn’t happened…but im fuking lucky as 3 of these guyz had made cross of her, San, ACAB and West-EU, so now i have plenty of cross to play with and try to get something similar to my loved lady. BIG THANKS TO THEM !!!

Here she is:

And here are the crosses i have of her:
BM9 x HB14 (SD x Biker Kush) by West-EU
BM9 x BLP BX by ACAB
BM9 x killer queen (g13 x c99) By San
BM9 x holy princess (Santa Maria Fake x C99) by San
BM9 x chewie (Stardawg x Sour D IBL 2010) by San

• Hazeman Bright Moments x SourGrapes

All this will be pop when i come back from my colombian trip in may, so it should start in june, but as im not capable to wait i did pop 2strain from the same lineage, Elephant Stomper from Hazeman and GrapestomperOG from GGG…5 EH and 12 GSOG are in soil as we speak.

35 Likes

Very cool! I love anything with GSOG I’ve been hoarding my pack for years and years it’s one of my prized possessions in fact. Looking forward to seeing the adventure go down !

6 Likes

Thanks man :wink:
Dont wait too long to pop them, there is treasure to be found in that seeds :wink:
germ rate wasn’t bad for old seeds like that, got 12/14 out of soil.

6 Likes

Beautiful pics brother

4 Likes

Nice! That’s awesome to hear mine have been in the fridge since purchase so should be great as well :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

really fun to see and ill follow as you have been busy,if you ever want to share any pollen id be game.

4 Likes

Thanks man :wink:

Thanks man, i just send the pollen i had left to a friend :wink:
where are yu from ? if yu’re in the eu and if i have enough i can send :wink:

2 Likes

Magnifique :pray::snowflake:

2 Likes

no sorry im in the us so no worries though

2 Likes

nyce, hehe … :sunglasses:
best of luck and huge fun with all of it, bro.

3 Likes

Merci :wink:

ah sorry, will see how much it’s cost actually, postal service change their price often here…and it’s begin to be expensive to send outside eu, or even outside your own country.

Thanks San :wink:

3 Likes

those are from hazeman !
the rest i have send is made by me with your #9 BM :wink:

4 Likes

ah oki, so i have pure Sour Grapes from Hazeman with the others BM cross ? cool, again thanks for the help.
did you grow that sour grapes allready ? if so how was it ?

1 Like

the packs are meticously labelled,
but maybe my handwriting is shit :grin:

this is what i have send you, bro.

my work:
“Sweet Cheeks” = BM #9 (your selection) x Holy Princess male
“Killer Grapes” = BM #9 (your selection) x Killer Queen male
“Grape Smasher” = BM #9 (your selection) x Chewie male (= Stardawg/Sour Diesel)

and

one line made by hazeman =
BM (not yours, hehe) x Sour Grapes male

for those hazeman took BM-female from GGG and pollinated it with a male from his
sour grapes. he used to work for GGG, so the genetics are the same/legit … i have
send you half of the retail-pack that i was kindly shared via @Dirt_Wizard

__

i will do my own grape-work later on …
but first i am doing cherries this year :wink:

6 Likes

Bro, can I be down with the squad??? Doing my very first chuck myself right now :metal:

The male is Archive Slurricane F1, the females are Archive Slurricane F1 (left) and BobBitchen Chernobyl (right). I’m excited for both the Slurr F2 as I don’t think anyone has done this yet with the Archive gear, and the potential of what I’m calling the “Noble Cross” which i will test-run first.

5 Likes

no i tell you the packet is still at my safe addy, need to get there this week :wink:

thanks for the info, do you know more about the BM used by HM ?

2 Likes

if yu chucking you’re allready in ^^

2 Likes

i sadly have no clue what kind of pheno
he might have used for his cross :no_mouth:

but him working these lines since a while
makes me hope they represent the line well.

__

maybe @Dirt_Wizard has a few more infos about that line (?)
he is quite the savvy dude, when it comes to all of that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I do happen to have a secret cache of GGG strain info copied from their old forum by Mad Haimish, strain descriptions by Munky, now that you put up the wizard signal :mage:‍♂:flashlight::rotating_light::zap:

6 Likes

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard :wink:

OK 1st part of this “Grapestomper” project:

from left to the right:
5 x Hazemen’s Elephant Stomper
12x GrapestomperOG
9 x SnowQueen just to fill the space, this isn’t for the GS project.

4 Likes