Pollinated by plant with female and male traits.

I’ve spent hundreds on seeds the first year I grew from seed banks, then I veered over to Craigslist still spending money but way less and met some awesome independent breeders, then later came this site and I’m to a point now I won’t spend any money on seeds anymore and have couple hundred cultivars and well over 1k seeds to choose from planning my grows. Whether it be seed bank, Craigslist, or what I’ve got off this site as long as my methods were dialed in properly I couldn’t tell them apart by quality, just know the seed bank route was most expensive, all of em turned out dank as hell in their own unique ways. Others will argue they want top notch genetics, but imo that just perspective of what they feel is top notch and comes down to grow methods for that end result anyways in about 80% of those situations, other part is just shitty bad traits in those seeds that’s un avoidable

1 Like

Ilgm has had that reputation for a while with the prone to herm strains, wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the one

If thats all the seed you’ve got you’ll give it a go, especially when seed banks/vendors want $20 per seed.