Poor germination rate, is it breeder seeds?

Some seeds you gotta give more than 5 days to germinate man, I’ve had some come up right at the 10 day mark.

1 Like

what type of genetics (fems) are you looking for ?

Not for me… it was for @splinter7

i wait 7 before declaring dead or not good enough to run. at 5 i pop more seeds though.

never had bad luck with herbies seeds, germination rate is always great, last time 5 out 5

1 Like

Sounds like old seed to me. What seedbank are you using?

You mean offered for free? That’s the OG way, not paying.
I would srart a thread. Seeking auto testers. Skip the fem part if possible. You are really limiting your options with fem only. Getting a few males shouldn’t matter if you are rolling in seeds. If space is a concern start 2-3 to a pot to assure a female in each.

3 Likes

mine tries of herbies seeds were pretty satisfied. I recently chopped and have already smoked grandmommy purple. seedsman seeds came damaged… Ive tried to up them but no luck, just hope for the refund now

1 Like

I dislike autos. I’ve grown both regs and fems. Fems are great so long as they don’t herm like the ones from Dutch passiom.autos usually suck, the high is trash and so is the yield. I am running a top gun now …it’s dumb

2 Likes

Agree. Autos usually small and don’t give a good output

Bought off erbies a few times and my mate uses them a lot. Never had any probs. poor germination is usually breeder responsibility

Oh i thought you wanted autos. I like photos myself.