Popping the Crickets and Cicada’s Lazy Dog today

WOW. too rich for my blood… watching these pop should be a good show though.

Sounds like these lines could make for powerful ingredients in a hybrid.
These are definitely some of the major building blocks of our modern polyhybrids.

3 Likes

He got back to me … Oregon elite will stock and you’ll cut out the shipping cost … …

3 Likes

That’s pretty good…so $125 usd no shipping from Oregonelite, yeah?

3 Likes

Haven’t looked at pricing but Graham said they should get you straight . Let me know if it works out . If not I’ll try to plan b . These genetics are flame my friend .

4 Likes

Is he going to contact me via OG, or should I reach out to oregonelite?

1 Like

Don’t Dm him on IG . Hit Oregon Elite via site email …

1 Like

Lol…I tried instantgrams once…wasnt my bag…lol.

So it’s Graham at Oregonelite, yeah?

1 Like

No Graham is the breeder . Just send a generic email to Oregon Elite regarding Crickets and Cicadas Black Muddy river availability and pricing , they should get you straight. Sorry for the confusion …

4 Likes

Phew 2 have popped , the others have cracked the seed casing . I was getting worried lol . I’ve had the last beans pop overnight . Today was day 3 . Cool . On the full moon :full_moon:

4 Likes

Some of my …I hope they pop…did on the full moon also😉

4 Likes

100% germ rate !! Full moon :full_moon:

4 Likes

Graham posted some Lazy Dog pics yesterday’s, day 34 of flowering. They look beautiful…

15 Likes

@Zion yo homie :point_up::seedling::green_heart: . I have high hopes for the Lazy Dog . Cool you’re on here . Social media has its moments lol …

4 Likes

I’m not even trying my seeds from them yet. He’s going to work the line I have to f3 he said the other day. That lazy looks nice!! All his stuff is just about sold out.

3 Likes

trichs on the leaves on a Lazy Dog baby …

11 Likes

Up the skirt shot of a Lazy Dog … Tight internodes and stinky

10 Likes

I like veg shots !! Lazy Dog proudly showing off their Indica heritage …

12 Likes

10 Likes

Lazy Dog at day 57 … Can’t wait to see some Chemmy outdoor colas …

12 Likes

I can’t say enough about Aptus nutes … They’re expensive but well with it … I’ve made teas and used Earth Juice forever until this year …

1 Like