Positive Vibrations Creations AKA Ill-Eagle Birdseed

lol well
Irene is easily my favorite smoke. So that cross sticks out, maybe some better growth habits and structure?

Also the goji & cherries because who doesn’t love a flavor bomb?

I love catching up with the work you do because you’re one of the most passionate I know. The trip went really well and I was thoroughly exhausted when it was done.

Let me know when you’re ready to pop some fem seeds and I’ll load up your PO Box :wink:
:green_heart:

4 Likes

Really? Irene’s your favorite smoke? Like, All-Time Favorite? Or just your Favorite Right Now? Haha. I don’t think I’ve seen you mention on your thread how much you love that one, but maybe I’m just forgetting.

3 Likes

You’re forgetting you forgetful fool. Lol jk
Not my favorite plant because she grows horribly, but man o man I love the smoke, has to be my favorite smoke. Gets me ever time. Has this lipsmacking musky perfume thing I love and the first hit gives me those forehead sweats and face tingle every time. Good feeling stone to it. None of the racey initial onset I get from most OGs.

4 Likes

Really? Hm. I’ve never been interested in growing Irene or any of the hybrids, but that’s good to know.

Haha, so you did mention how much you like it on your thread? Pssshhhh… My bad.

3 Likes

This drove me crazy until i found out, happily @darkglobeseedbank was understanding amd explained it to me.
But before that i bombed an few mail boxes because i could figure out what happened.

2 Likes

You just gotta message people directly. And space out words if they’re being censored

2 Likes

I’m liking the sounds of TK x Cherry West Bc and the BloodWulf. I’ll go looking for reports on those two. That TK x Cherry West could put out something special, no? It’s tough to narrow it down for sure. Haha.

2 Likes

These were harvested like a week or so ago, so they are still hanging to dry. I would doubt that you will find any reports on that one haha.

That is definitely always the hope haha.

Seriously though, I do not work with any plants (females especially, just because they are easier to know/ the males require knowing their progeny, although most people probably do not even flower out their males fully, but I digress) that I do not know insanely well. Like, I label all of my plants just because I am a control freak when it comes to my work, but I do not need labels with any of my plants that have been around for a year or more. Which is literally every plant that I currently work with, although I am constantly testing/looking for new plants.

But yeah it is Triangle Kush and I am not sure if you are too familiar with the Cherry West, but she brings a ton of uniqueness to the table.

Dude I am blanking on who all tested the Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc) Bloodwulf, but everyone who has ran it has raved about it. It might be easier to search for “Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)” because that hybrid wasn’t named for a long time after it was fully tested. I have a lot of life and garden going on and I tend to slack when it comes to this internet shit haha. I love doing what I do and people notice whenever they are supposed to (or maybe that is just what I tell myself to make myself feel better about sucking at “marketing” or doing more of it or whatthefuckever haha).

Another note on the Triangle Kush x (Cherry West Bc) being harvested so recently, I usually like to allow my seeds to dry for a month or so before packing them up and putting them in the seed refrigerator. I know they will germinate immediately, but it is what I have always done and I feel like it helps for a longer storage life. If you purchase those, I would recommend letting them chill in a paper bag or one of those little coin envelopes (not coin flips) for at least a few weeks before long term storage. Not in plastic bags etc.

Something something something ramble ramble ramble. Hopefully any of that was coherent haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes