Positive Vibrations Creations AKA Ill-Eagle Birdseed

Thank you for the compliment! I am just doing what I love and happy when others enjoy my work as well. I am pretty sure that I have low stock on the Goji OG x (Black Triangle F2) Black Goji, so I am not sure if those are available, but I just harvested a fresh batch of the Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch like 3-4 weeks ago. Definitely feel free to hit me up whenever and we will figure it all out. I truly appreciate your interest! Positive vibes…

Edit to add: I just checked and my listing says Low Stock on the Goji Patch and doesn’t indicate it on the Black Goji, which is the exact opposite of the reality of my current seed stock haha; long story short, between family, my garden and working fulltime, I fucking suck at being able to get the time to update my listings and 9 times out of 10, I don’t even have listings made for my newest hybrids. Definitely always feel free to hit me up with any inquiries there.

~nugzz

6 Likes

Pollinations appear to have gone well with my Cherry West Bc male. These should all be ready to harvest in a week or so:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Black Triangle F2 TK leaner) x (Cherry West Bc) Black Cherry V1

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x (Cherry West Bc) Black Cherry V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Stagger Lee x (Cherry West Bc) Apples & Cherries

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc)

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

(Cherry West Bc) x (Cherry West Bc) (Cherry West Bc) F2

I feel like I might be missing some, but you get the gist of it. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

East coast cherry sours and cherry sours :star_struck: that’s gotta be a terp explosion

2 Likes

As long as they are sexually stable, I would like to find a nice female out of either of these and run that shit until the fucking wheels fall off haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Brother I would be all over those 2

5 Likes

I will be sending you a 5 seed pack of these for completing your current test run with one of my Cherry West Bc hybrids.

These 3 pollinations appear to have yielded fairly small seed crops. I will look through all 3 at some point, but I will most likely hit up Chem D x (Cherry West Bc) first. Time will tell. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

These Dog Patch hybrids are producing some interesting plants. I am excited to look through more of them sooner than later. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

That Dog Patch x Irene though! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah I want to look through a nice population of those sooner than later. I am currently flowering the seed plants from these Dog Patch hybrids:

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3
Black Triangle F2 x Dog Patch Garmr V1
Face Off IX x Dog Patch Dog Face

And I also have a round of all of their cuttings in flower, maybe 2 weeks behind the seed plants. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Finally acquired Irene myself not long ago after many MANY years of searching. Absolutely ecstatic to have her in the stable finally. So much fire bro, honestly it’s hard to choose what to test! A great problem to have, I still wanna grow that damn hogfish one day.

2 Likes

Congratulations brother! An easy way to verify her, is the way that she will produce flowers on her petioles. And not just the bract or two near the leaflets. Like full on flower sites on the petioles. Irene is the only cultivar that I have observed that occurring on. Let me know what you think of her whenever you get to sample her.

The Hazmat OG x Blowfish Hogfish is definitely nice and unique. Her smell when I am trimming literally burns my nostrils; I love it. My male leans towards the Blowfish and my female leans towards Chem '91. I have F2s and I just harvested seeds of (Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

I forgot to mention that the most recent seed crops made with my Cherry West Bc male were harvested less than a week ago. I give thanks. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

landed safe and sound at my safe addy thanks so much :pray:t2: @stanknugzz77

6 Likes

Awesome! Hopefully the other pack will land at some point and then you will just have more to look through. Thank you again for participating in the naming contest! Those Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog should have some interesting plants to be found in them! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I was looking at a few ECSD flowers that are drying to get an idea of how many ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours seeds that I might have harvested from the entire plant. I saw that one seed was already split and I had quite a few that looked immature and unviable. I thought “fuck it, let’s see” and put them all in a wet paper towel. Less than 24 hours later and I have 100%. I guess I am growing those first haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

New Dog Patch male hybrids and restocks:

(Face Off IX) x Dog Patch Dog Face

Goji OG x Dog Patch Goji Patch

(Black Triangle F2 TK leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V1

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x Dog Patch Garmr V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x Dog Patch

(Hazmat OG x Blowfish) x Dog Patch HogFishDog

(Cherry West Bc) x Dog Patch Cherry Patch

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x Dog Patch Dog Eat Dog AKA DED (pronounced DEAD)

(Grease’s Pieces x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x Dog Patch

Stagger Lee x Dog Patch Apple Patch

Irene OG x Dog Patch Grandma’s Dog

Dogwalker OG x Dog Patch Odin

Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3

New Cherry West Bc male hybrids and restocks:

(Face Off IX) x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Face

Goji OG x (Cherry West Bc) Gojis & Cherries

(Black Triangle F2 TK leaner) x (Cherry West Bc) Black Cherry V1

(Black Triangle F2 GHash leaner) x (Cherry West Bc) Black Cherry V2

(Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana) x (Cherry West Bc)

(Chem Del La Chem F2) x (Cherry West Bc) Chem Del La Cherries

(Mikado x Tropicanna Cookies) x (Cherry West Bc)

Stagger Lee x (Cherry West Bc) Apples & Cherries

Irene OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Dogwalker OG x (Cherry West Bc)

Chem D x (Cherry West Bc)

ECSD x (Cherry West Bc) East Coast Cherry Sours

Skunktek Sour Diesel x (Cherry West Bc) Cherry Sours

(Cherry West Bc) x (Cherry West Bc) (Cherry West Bc) F2

Sometimes, I feel like the things that I do should probably be Ill Eagle. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Making selections from this hybrid is literally keeping me up at night. There are so many nice males and females coming out of these seeds.

I am trying my best to choose a male to work with, mainly for my Chem D Bc1 project. I am on my second round of flowering out all of the males. I feel like I have narrowed it down, but again, I am just finding so many stellar examples of Chem that it is making it extra difficult to cull anything. I am doing my best to choose the male that shares the most similarities with the Chem D cut. Time will tell. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Amazing crosses

@Toker1

I wish I made seeds but the grease pieces x Tropicana cookies x cherry west
Was an amazing plant to grow you’ll do a great job on them

Check out his crosses listed above

I will definitely grow out more

Paps

1 Like

Bro are the tee shirts still available ? XXL if so

How much

2 Likes

Not at the moment, but I have had some people reach out about it recently. Give me a second to get my bearings and I will make a post about it at a few places ASAP to see if there is enough interest to hit up another order. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like