Positive Vibrations Creations AKA Ill-Eagle Birdseed

My Chem^3 is Chem D x Dog Patch

Dog Patch from Lucky Dog Seed Co is Chem D x (Chem '91 Bc2)

So Chem^3 is Chem D x [Chem D x (Chem '91 Bc2)]

These are currently ripening on the vine:

(Face Off IX) x Chem^3

Irene OG x Chem^3

Dogwalker OG x Chem^3

Chem D x Chem^3 Chem D Bc1

Chem^3 x Chem^3 Chem^3 F2

With the plants that I have found in my Chem D x Dog Patch Chem^3, I am even more excited to see what these hybrids hold. Fun times. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Oh man those look like :boom::fire::boom::fire::boom::fire::boom::fire::comet:wow

I definitely need these

1 Like

I appreciate you brother! We can definitely hope haha.

They have already been baking for a couple of weeks (I never like to speak on a pollination too soon, as I am always worried that I will jinx it haha), so they probably have another ~4-5 weeks, give or take. Hopefully everything goes smoothly with this seed crop. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Always steady working. Not a ton of extra time to keep up with posting.

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes

Following here!!!

1 Like

I truly appreciate your interest in my work! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

My Dogwalker OG x Hel pollination for Dogwalker OG Bc1 didn’t result in as many seeds as I would have hoped. I still have enough to look through a nice population myself and maybe let go of 2-3 packs. You win some, you lose some; I would call this one a solid maybe haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

5 Likes

2 Likes

I am so stoked that your order landed! Other than the t-shirt orders landing this week, your international order arriving probably brings me the most joy. I hope that you enjoy my work! Thank you so much again for your support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I fucking love my (Black Triangle F2) x Dog Patch Garmr V1 female that I kept. She is the perfect blend of Chem and Kush. Anyone who is looking for Chem/Kush should definitely consider looking through my Garmr V1. I have several projects that I am working on to create the perfect marriage of Chem and Kush. I love what I am finding so far! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Wow, the passion and dedication to the art is plain as day, I’ll definitely enjoy keeping an eye on it. I’m sure it’s inevitable I’ll come sniffing around for genetics one day. Good vibes, keep up the amazing work.

1 Like

I truly appreciate the kind words and your interest in my work!

Feel free to hit me up anytime and we will make it happen.

I love what I do, so I will keep doing it for as long as possible for sure. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

BOOM ALREADY ON!!!

3 Likes

Those are super dope.

1 Like

Awesome! It never gets old seeing that fucking logo haha. I hope that you enjoy the t-shirts and seeds! Thank you so much again for your support! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

Much appreciated! I can go on and on about how much I love my logo and the t-shirts for fucking hours haha. I will spare you though haha. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

I have been busy with life, so it has been difficult to update this thread. I am also running a promotion on my email mailing list for orders during the month of August, so I can’t really give away too many details about my current seed run.

To my surprise, no one has guessed the male that I am using for my current seed run yet, so the promotion continues! Good luck everyone!

Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Hay nuggz was it the Tropicana cookies male

1 Like

Trop Cookies would surprise me. Seems he likes the Chem/Kush funk. I’d guess, but no clue what he has really worked with. A stud Hunza Valley 91 male would be awesome to work with.

Edit: A male from some of that C&C Puck work would be fun as heck to hit with his females too.

1 Like

I am not a huge fan of fruity/dessert cultivars, but I worked with a Tropicanna Cookies male and female that I found from Harry Palms work.

I favor these for sure.

I have like 4 packs of Bob’s Puck Bc3 that I need to look through at some point sooner than later. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like