@George, whatcha think?

4 Likes

Agree, thanks for asking … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Thanks guys

2 Likes

Yep. Definitely a K deficiency.

2 Likes

It’s not worth starting a thread over but I wouldn’t mind knowing what causing this?
@Patriots781 I hope you don’t mind me asking here?

It appears once in a while on a plant or two then goes away.

Fwiw it only happens in veg and it shows up in the space of a day or two, I’ve picks of the 2nd one taken a few days before and it’s fine.

A few days earlier.
In the past it’s cleared up after a week or so, it’s not so much of a concern I’m more curious about what the cause is?

1 Like

Seems like a Fe or micros issue
@Star_Dog

3 Likes

Agree ^^^^, that occurs when pH > 7:

Soil pH chart
Iron

You guys can start a grow here whenever you need to do so … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Of course’ it’s my pH, thank you folk’s :1st_place_medal:
The penny’s just dropped :thinking:
I mix up nutrient and it sits with the ph creeping up untill it’s used, deppending on how quickly its used will affect the pH its at?

When in flower I check the parameters frequently enough that ph/ec is always within range but vegging I’m only keeping them alive with as little hassle as possible.

Thanks guys

2 Likes

You can always use a tablespoon of plain white vinegar per gallon to lower pH, your plants will appreciate …

growing|nullxnull

2 Likes

Updated pics idk what’s going on the top ones look like they have a little bit of tip burn from nutes but are yellow around edges l,but the bottom leaves are turning yellow or bleaching almost can it be from leaf temp or the bottoms not getting enough light?

1 Like

I don’t think she looks to bad now.

I’d just wait until them big yellow under-canopy leaves fall, or can be cleanly plucked with a light tug.

1 Like