Prayers and vibes sent to our German friends

Sending prayers and best vibes to our German friends who are dealing with devastating rain and floods. Hundreds of people are missing.

Hey @saxo, you okay, bro?? I hope you and your family are well. Isn’t SAN close to you also?

That sounds like the sort of stuff that happens in the US lately.

Give a shout if you get a chance. peace

29 Likes

Just spoke with a cousin in Munich, like 15min ago. We joked around swimming in summertime as kids. Gatta love gallows humor.

All the best, folks.

6 Likes

thats horrible! lots of houses just washed away and many dead peeps! I feel with all those affected!! but it happens in the western part of Germany,so i´m save.we got pouring rain and flooded basements too,but not as worse as in the west. Belgium & Nederlands affected too.
the heat and fires you guys have over there is the same Shit…

Thanks my Friend @GMan , i hope,SAN is well too!

14 Likes

Sending positive vibes too all affected. Man the world just keeps throwing stuff at us little humans…

4 Likes

yeah no fun for sure guys, water is no joke, stay safe and positive thoughts out to all involved

2 Likes

PLEASE, NO POLITICAL INJECTIONS!! Mother Nature and/or Climate Change is affecting the entire Planet!!! I saw cyclical Floods in Germany, but NOTHING on this scale, with more flooding to come downstream. Fires here, Droughts everywhere, it’s a rough situation to deal with locally, many lives disrupted. Man, I saw the pics of entire Villages of homes washed away!!! Thoughts and solemn reflections sent to ALL!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

The world is sick of our shit and is trying to exterminate us just like that movie Kingsman said

5 Likes

Nature has spent 4.5 billion years trying to create equilibrium on the planet and humans come along and kick equilibrium in the dick as hard as they can for a few thousand years and poof, it’s gone. Just like that.

7 Likes

Hey @AUM hope your ok bro! Although, I do believe your on the east side?

4 Likes

Glad to hear you are safe brother. Prayers sent for you all. Man, things can go all whack in just a moment.

6 Likes

I hadn’t heard about this. I hope you guys are safe.

5 Likes

Flooding the crap out of some places and burning down the rest.

I’ve been watching those German floods on the news and wish them a speedy recovery. Hell of a mess.

7 Likes

What a terrible tragedy :cry:

3 Likes

Absolutely horrible what has happened over in Germany! Sending all our love and prayers to our German brothers and sisters.

4 Likes

Watch this fun stuff! How a post so full of humanity and caring all of a sudden got jumped by the look at the Jewish space laser brigade changing all our weather and killing our crops and burning our women and raping our churches

Hush.

back to the original topic at hand and next move out of line towards that above shit again, catches a weeks vacation.

7 Likes