Pre-98 BUBBA and my search for youth

CC 's Pre98 bubba from years ago I grew out. Dont remember much about her.
Dont look like Bubba to me

2 Likes

Pre 98 Bubba Kush.
I’ve held these dearly for many years. Just love the coffee -carmel phenos!
Check out @middleman thread. Those are from my stock.

27 Likes

@Bobgrows
Do you ever find cbd phenos?

1 Like

Never had them tested for cbd content. @Trowertripper

2 Likes

Just so you know…I tested my Bubba Hash from ACE and found a pheno that was pretty stoney and had a purple profile when I did the Beam test.

2 Likes

Would that be Robin Trower guitarist :guitar: from back in the day 70s my time, your avatar is referencing and would you be a musician?

3 Likes

Uh yea…lol. I play around at the guitar
The first time I smoked Thai stick was.also the night I heard “Bridge of Sighs” album …I was quite blown away.

4 Likes

I have been playing for over 40 years. I noticed the people with musical :notes: references rate away. I have quite a collection of guitars :guitar: and band equipment from the mid seventies to present! Hell yeah!

2 Likes

Just leaving this here…I know very little of strains and all this, but had a question about my pre98’s.
Hoping those more knowledgeable then me can shed some light.
Thanks, gang!

3 Likes

I have pre 98 bubba regular seeds my buddy hand selected from a beautiful pheno in Spain on Icmag.

5 Likes

Sounds like a killer pheno

Hey brother, just a FYI, you seem to have doxed yourself a bit in the bottom left corner of your picture.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy the bubba. I just picked some up myself and I’m stoked to grow it out. Good luck!

4 Likes

i think @DonGnosis can point us towards something if im not mistaken he sent me a pre 98 bubba x trinity as a tester wich i am not proud to have not grown yet as im not faithfull to my plans since im constantly adapting my schedual with issues and things coming

but if he did the cross he must know how or where to source the pre 98 bubba

1 Like

Hey my friend I don’t know if it’s the same but I just got some beans called killer koffee I haven’t popped any yet but the grower of these beans is @SamwellBB he has some really nice genetics and a good reputation and to top it off he send lots of free bees ! And that there can’t be beat Free I love that word ! Cheers hope it helps you !

3 Likes

I’m with you man, pre 98 Bubba is such a good evening time strain!!

2 Likes