Pre-98 BUBBA and my search for youth

I want it too, lol

Any chance you share that beast?

Yes this is bubba
I received from a librarian, that wishes to remain anonymous

1 Like

I can’t trade clones right now
Me and my post master are not on the best of terms.
And she’s in reveg as of now also with be bit before she is out of it so I can get a new mom

I’m collecting few seeds from a branch I pollinated with my Afghan male I might get enough to send out a few will be a few weeks
I could send you some heavy afghan seeds if you need for a grow now. If you’re in the states

Very sorry mate

8 Likes

I’m from Europe, so thanks…

1 Like

What always surprises me about
bubba kush (the clone) is how one run can come out different then another smell and taste wise.
Years ago when I grew in hydro the coffee and chocolate notes did not come threw much but a very dank crisp smell and taste prevailed. Now that i have been growing in soil the coffee and chocolate smells have been dominate. I fed it some different nutrients this round and got the smell and taste I used to in hydro but with a distinct hint of the og kush in the background. What I’ve found is that if you feed her in a way that results in colorful fading towards the end you will get more coffee and chocolate smells vs if you feed in a way that keeps her green up to harvest you get less coffee/chocolate and more earthy dank with something else similar to master kush in the background. Most plants I like better when they experience a good fade but this one I prefer to keep green up till the chop.

Edit ( I’m wondering if I some how broke up a piece of og while rolling this bubba joint , the og flavor came and went for a few hits lol)

11 Likes

This is my Pre 98 Bubba Kush at the start of week 9. Still has away to go but is bulking up nicely. Can’t wait until this is dried and cured. My absolute favorite for after dinner joints.

33 Likes

Nice work bro

3 Likes

Beautiful @FirstCavApache64 nicely done!

2 Likes

What kind of smells are you getting?
Any coffee notes?

4 Likes

Not yet but it’s the same clone I’ve run before that has a strong coffee flavor with a bit of cocoa/chocolate on the exhale. Very relaxing strain and great for stress or when your mind is racing. I’m hoping the Blue Kush pollen makes for a better/ stronger branch structure. That’s my only complaint is it’s hard to train as it’s brittle and doesn’t like LST to even out the canopy.

7 Likes

I have some ACE bubba hashplant which is supposedly a F1 between katsus pre 98 bubba and a hashplant.
These are fems. Would it be worthwhile to hit them with pre 98 pollen…that is if I can find it?

2 Likes

My pre 98’ Bubba Kush from HSO.

22 Likes

Hell yes it would! 100% and if you get progeny I’d gladly throw some down . Sounds like a stellar hybrid!

The bubba-hash was a fast finisher, in 56 days of flower at 12/12 the high was quite stoney and left me feeling better the next day after I smoked it.
I was quite surprised to.find it had significant cbd when I did a beam test.

4 Likes

Trying to locate some pollen for you as well @Trowertripper

1 Like

I.will probably run it next fall.

1 Like

JBC has pre-98 bubba kush S1 from Katsu just dropped today … anyone grabbin some?

2 Likes

eyeing it!!! anyone want to go halfs?

I’m in! Shoot me a message