Pressure Skunk (RKS x CripXmas A2 fem) $15 per feminized seed

Buy 5 for 25% off order and get FREE GROUND ADV Shipping

15 Likes

GO @OriginalDankmaster96 GO, you are on a roll now and got the wind :dash: at your back so fly like an eagle :eagle: and soar to new heights! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Very good information on the strain on that site I can definitely appreciate the time to inform the grower of your findings! Most these other sites it’s just a very short and brief description but I can truly begin to understand what the strain will do and how she wants fed by your description!

3 Likes

I appreciate that, I take the review of the grow by my mental notes and piece it together as a chronological order of the cycle, what I noted and observed until the final cure on the bud. I know I’ve seen many seed listing that I could hardly ascertain the details, I would have to search forum threads to find any specific information. Like Xmas Bud, CSI hardly says much, but finding Shamus (RIP) threads gave me a wealth of knowledge to take in so I can understand every aspect to Xmas Bud, which I’m very acquainted with.

4 Likes

Great work man! :100::dart:

1 Like

Thanks brother, I was finally able to get your seed out Fri, so be on the lookout. Plants definitely have a better structure from what preliminary grows are showing, so I’m happy how it’s going. I’m pretty confident this is the “missing” void for RKS.

1 Like

Right on man, my native soil really enhances the Skunks on all levels. Helps when selecting the actual Skunk phenotypes.

Appreciate all you do brother! :100::dove:

1 Like

Very nice selections.

1 Like