Promix mycorrhizal inoculant - šŸ†“ sample

Came in a plain white envelope, about .5 inch thick with no logos

4 Likes

Thanks GM. Canā€™t be too safe

2 Likes

Just got mine yesterday and was wondering what was in the white bubble envelope. I was thinking seeds except for the fact that it was a typed label with my info.

3 Likes

Lol same, I thought someone was surprising me

1 Like

ill have to go check my mail :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just checked. I donā€™t got any samples yetā€¦ would be perfect timing if it comes Monday.

Got mine yesterday also .

2 Likes

Ok so I guess thereā€™s still hope, got the email when most of you guys reported you did. Still nothing in the box, but now we got the blizzard going on.

2 Likes

:blush::green_heart:

3 Likes

Still waiting for mine :sleepy:

No worries - I havenā€™t seen anything eitherā€¦

Cheers
G

1 Like

Also waiting here. Damned usps

1 Like

mine arrived yesterday, Ontarioā€¦ boy this stuff is expensive hereā€¦glad itā€™s a free sample. Iā€™ll give her a go in a cpl weeks when the next fleet has rooted, can do a comparison then too.

4 Likes

Yayyy mine will be here soon too then

1 Like

Iā€™m sure it will work great. Only question is who will use it again when they have to buy it :joy:. You guys seen the price tag on this stuff ? I got all excited last year when I saw it was available and then the price tag quickly shot down any chance of adding it to my routine

5 Likes

Same here IMO no additive is worth that much. Especially considering it doesnā€™t really go that far. Even if it did have somewhat significant results. Iā€™m trying to grow for as cheap as possible and it seems everything marketed towards weed growers is insanely overpriced.

5 Likes

roughly 4 bucks per cloneā€¦adds upā€¦myco became scarce here a cpl years ago, coming back with ā€˜proper labellingā€™ now I imagine. The MYKEā€™s products are low concentration, but per unit cheaper and traditional ā€˜drop in the wholeā€™ method. I could see me scraping out the clone dip bowl with the betty crocker spatula to get every last drop of precious promix connect myco-slurry onto some roots LOL Looks like it might be good on ice cream too???

1 Like

Shoot, I missed the freebie!

Is that what premier horticulture is estimating the price as per clone ? From what I saw, the going retail price is between $1,200 - $1,400 for a 5.5lb bag LOL

2 Likes

the 200 buck package does 50 clones from their chart and indoor growingcanada sells it regular price 194.95 cdn.big bag does 500 so a little cheaper if you DROP 1200 bucksā€¦holy shit

2 Likes