PsillyRabbit starts off 24'

should just about do it…

Ladies are back out at night for good now. I honestly think i might put them n the ground tomorrow or tuesday!

I know my shots make it look dark in the lower canopy but its pretty well lit

random auto in there with them

11 Likes

What’yal say? Put em in the ground today? I think they want it.

5 Likes

There looking good. Might get a few more cold nights by me. Not sure about ny.
Whats the lowest temp you’d want them outside? Wanna put mine out soon as well. Mine aren’t nearly as big as those yet.

1 Like

I have seen no problems at 44F. They are out anyway. That greenhouse doesn’t offer much of anything for insulation they way i have it set up.

Decided to plant in half sunk fabric pot this year. I dont have a real good reason but… i dunno thats what i did.
Less than two feet down is all sand. I used half the manure going in the holes after removing about 10-15 gallons of sand.

I placed the modified 7 gallon bags into the ground at the desired level.
The rest of the manure and bumper crop went around the bags along with bio tone 2-2-2

Flooded the half filled bags and entire area to make sure the bags were level and squared up

Poked holes into the 7 gallon substrate filled it them with perlite and and biotone
Then filled the bags up all the way (with a ix of everything above + perlite) + nectar for the gods one shot granuals

Used all the sand to make burms around the area. Covered them in peat moss. Hand worked everything into the burms Covered the area in Biotone then Covered in peat again.

Saved the bag of espoma fruit and veggi to top dress the two areas.

8 Likes

Package arrived today. Thank you

2 Likes

thats some quickness

1 Like

My days off have been cold and or rainy These ladies are getting big- again- i wanna put em in the ground.
If the suns comes out im a gonna go do it.
over 100 CMs

edit-
suns out -funs about.

7 Likes

Finally had time and motivation to get these ladies in the ground.Besides any longer and I would’ve had to disassemble my shade house to fit the 1987 in. I watered them in with FF grow big Phd to 6.4
I used hose water to level the area a few times and kept using the phd FF water after.

Ended up needing another 6 cubic feet of soil to situate the ladies in the desired position. Have now spent >100$ in soil. I used biotone few times through the planting. Please excuse the mess another few days off and everything should be in tip top shape.
Had to tie her up to safely get her in position.

lil shape up

crate of 1 gallon clones 12/12 from root of both the 1987 and Freakshow

assortment of other plants
rattlesnake master, little lemon golden rod
^^ various sedum vv
Portulaca ,Lemon thyme,Variegated citronella geranium, Nasturtium seed, Waiting on a specific salvia and Cuphia.
If that twisted oak catches your eye in the background you can see it in more detail here
Plant this lady or topsy turvy her in in a 7 gallon ? What do you wanna see?
Thread leaf sundew breaking through the cranberries

9 Likes

Excited to see how big they get!!

2 Likes

Got some great looking plants so far brother :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I agree that they are awesome plants. And, so big!

1 Like

I have high hopes for monsters, even more so for high quality! I have never grown such big plants with genes that I haven’t even tasted yet.

Anyone wanna see that 3rd plant hung upside down in a 7 gallon?

5 Likes

Me :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Definitely wanna see that!!

2 Likes

Despite being a bit ruff the transplant went smooth, the ladies are thankful for their new homes. They have began to grow and I had to move the lights on both plants already. I upped the light cycle an additional 15 mins in the morning. The lights they get now are not as poweful as in the greenhouse.

two remaining calamondins from a set of triplets -12 years from seed a single seed

biggest peony ever

6 Likes

Getting me excited about freakshow. Got 4 little weird fuckers growing.

2 Likes

Man! My wife grew some peony’s that I thought were big but that’s a monster! Awesome brother :sunglasses:

These mother plants just got a nice breakfast in bed of high N synthetics,FF grow big, old fashion molasses all Ph’d to 6.4 and a top dressing of bat guano and Biotone.

Happy mothers day.

9 Likes

11 Likes

This :arrow_up: is whats up :arrow_down:
(side down :star_struck:)

Appreciate you bending reality for us yet again, sir :metal:🫠

4 Likes