Psychedelic Strains

Psychedelic strains… I found one!

I have been going through the remainder of my Karma Cup samples
and I have found a solid trip weed. Subtle visual disturbances, all of it.

All I know about it is: It’s called Apple Shurbmints submitted by The Drip by Cookies & Gas
The buzz is fast, interesting high and shorter than normal duration. Spacey but clear headed, great for FPS games!
My tolerance is rather high so it has to have some punch to get my attention.

Reddit has different opinions on the parentage.

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Sounds awesome @Gpaw ! Where did you find it? Are you in Europe or…? Now I wanna find it!

3 Likes

This was a sample from Toronto’s Karma Cup, so a local Canadian source.
The submitter probably wasn’t the breeder.

I don’t do social media and that seems to be where all of the “Cool Kids” hang out. So I’m really ‘out of the loop’ on current stuff… :laughing:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing that. I’ll bet there is some THCV in those genes.

5 Likes

I’m thinking along the same lines…

The buzz is noticeably different in feel and duration (shorter). I think there may be something interesting in those genetics.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Hey this is where all the cool kids hang out​:grin::+1:

3 Likes

Maybe some Thai mixed in, THCV can blast you in a spin especially if it’s combined with other goodies. My Super Diesel strain sent my friends son for a loop. The fellow was a one a month smoker and found himself hallucinating because the high THC and THCV and he never had THCV before.

5 Likes

8 week Thai in the 5th week of flower. Loaded with THCV. Crosses include my Red Gsc, Gorilla Girl, Caramel Cream, Black Jack CBD and Freedom Dream hemp.

21 Likes

Indeed, just came across this old thread with details about that Kali Mist & Western Winds backstory

5 Likes

a few years late to the conversation, but have the strains
LSD
and / or
Ayahuasca Purple

been discussed? i have no experience with either but have heard they are low level “trippy”.

2 Likes

Yep, fascinating story. Tony(Sagarmatha) is an open book, he answers email directly.

2 Likes

Thanks For Sharing all those totally Awesome plants , nice Grow
How many THCV phenotypes ,genes Can We Collectively Substantially AGRICULTURE, bad ass plants like to seventies…wowee @SativaKid @Cactus @Jumper420 @HolyAngel @ReikoX
OVERGROW THE WORLD PEACE feed the soil.

3 Likes