Psychedelics Topic!

The sterile part is just for inoculation. Once you have something fully colonized with psilocybin you can mix it with your soil mix and dominate the soil with that mycelium. Or just put it on the top layer covered with a bit of soil and mulch then keep the mulch wet.

3 Likes

That is above my pay grade. I have picked mushrooms off cow pattieā€™s but i donā€™t know anything about wood growing mushrooms or soil growing mushrooms.

2 Likes

Its real easy. Google the pf tek. Or check out shroomery.org

4 Likes

also have nice deep salvia xperiences :slight_smile:
took me on somethink like flat environment from which started to somehow created forms, maybe was my own mind projection of my feelings and set :smiley: started to be more complex, like i was a wĆ­tness of the moving people, like whole cities, thru the field or desert , and then my grandpa turned on television in next room :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: wasnt excellent setting :smiley:
or i was on 20xtract very very high on https://byronmetcalf.bandcamp.com/track/wisdom-work
, was just fucking spectacular , projection of so many colours, glittering , in form of very high brige comming higher and higher ā€¦ just beautiful

now not so often with those , but in future diy salvia can be

2 Likes

My emergency stash.

2 Likes

Salvia leaf not extract. Not bad rolled with Cannabis.

2 Likes

DUDE YESS. i wish i had some of that medicine right meowXD

2 Likes

Amigo I have tried a lot of things in my day, but I have never tried Salvia. The youtube videos are funny as hell. I kinda want to try it butā€¦ Have you tried it? what are your thoughts?

O yes i have and on several occasions too. I am going out for breakfast, and i will be right back to tell you storiesā€¦ BRB

1 Like

Last time I did salvia I felt like the world was flicking by all black and white movie style, got weird head fuzzys like a scrambled radio or static sounds and then the roof came off my houseā€¦eyes closed, crazy no nos at 100x lolā€¦

I ran from that tripā€¦ well crawledā€¦ I c ouldnt stand and it felt like I was crawling across glass or needlesā€¦

Me and salvia donā€™t get along

3 Likes

how long does it last and does it have any side effects?

5 or 10 minutesā€¦ side effects include shattered ego and torn spiritual perception haha

1 Like

I use Salvia sometimes for a reset of my thoughts and emotions. It will definitely force you to think about your perception of reality, especially if you meditate before and after. You will stay here in a weird 2d type place or with larger doses leave to other places. I have came down (so i thought) and while meditating on my experiences slipped back to my teenage years when i was tripping on shrooms. I relived that time as if i was floating and watching me and my friends. This went on for a long time before popping back into this reality. On Salvia none of this is comfortable to me, the opposite. It is frightening, disorganized, and chaotic. I still use it but prefer DMT or shrooms.

@Viva_Mexico

3 Likes

I remember one time, i started to see a fractal world in a caleidoscopic way to my right, but if turned my head to the left i could see reality and my friend @LouiJackson staring wildly at meā€¦ HAHAHAHAHA!

SALVIA ROCKS!

Only bad thing is that as soon as you come back from the trip, you immediately want more. But aside from that and if you can control it, then no problem.

HppHrvst

4 Likes

this is my take on growing wild psychedelic shrooms i live on a cattle farm. in the fall of the year i hook up a cow manure spreader to my tractor. spread the manure out. wait until after the first rain in spring. the wild shrooms will grow i give them 1 day of growing after the rain to get medium to large caps. then i go harvest with a bucket . clean dry some or fresh then it is on tripping B. i have keep my eyes open during spring people will rape my land of shrooms if i do not protect it from poachers. they find out quickly i am a crazy farmer