Punch this. A new grow

Cool @MoBilly I’m getting ready in a few days. I did look at a clone Machine today to pricey.

Punch girls are looking good. Gold Leaf and White Widow.

2 Likes

One GSC and the rest WW

1 Like

The two small cups are seeds coming up. I seen little tails. I don’t like to put them in with long tails. To much contamination in my opinion. Especially on this hybrid strains. I have had problems with hybrids before. I’m very cautious. Until I get a working mother. Or clone off of a good plant. I like clones. Some good stuff. Netflix Documentary Argues that Cannabis can Save Lives image image image image image image

2 Likes

The cove was a very sad movie. Old stuff. ILGM image image image image image image image image image image image image Don’t miss the big lights. I do still have a 600w I’m thinking of using it.

2 Likes

image A lot of seeds. I have tons of seeds. I don’t have names. Their are some old school stuff in there. Seeds are good for one thing. Eating. Roast them up. Nuts make me sick. These don’t.

2 Likes

Your set for life with them seeds. You not actually eating the seeds are you.?

2 Likes

Yes. Those are bad genetics. I already have. I put them in cookies.

1 Like

I sorry. Just a bad night for me. I come here to grow weed. I’m sorry for my getting off topic. I love everyone. Every thing has a place in life. You disrupt the balance it changes everything.

2 Likes

transplanting this morning. The mixture is 2 tablespoons Big Bloom, 3 Alaskan fish fertilizer, 3 mL of b52 and 3 ml of Earth Juice cal mag. 1 1/2 gallon mix. I’ll hit them with some spay stuff. I’ll do 3ml to 32oz of filtered water. I feel like it keeps them nice and moist. Some thing I do is I do try to go around to different grow stores when I’m in the areas. I do ask for free samples there’s nothing wrong with that they make plenty enough money off of us.

3 Likes

I hope all is well with you my friend.

3 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly ill be ok

2 Likes

Haha I feel you. I woke up after bender the other day and was afraid to check my phone.
It’s all good man we all have been there.
Your plants look great btw👍

3 Likes

Thanks my big friend @LilJonB

1 Like

the punch girls are getting chunky. About ready to flip the 4 girls. I will be running the BP4000 on the girls. I’m at around 15 in from the top of the plants. Going to flush. @MoBilly I not sure. If I want to try clones off of a fem. plant. I’m not sure of that yet. I will clone off theWW, GL and I hope to get a full round off the GSC

2 Likes

Cloning a fem works just fine. My first three clones were from fems. I kept them in veg for a couple of months.

1 Like

@LilJonB he has been holding back. :stuck_out_tongue: . The clone king. I’m sure of it now. This ain’t no rodeo for Mo. He has been all the way around the farm.

2 Likes

What did you clone in?

I have one of the punch girls I’ll take on. All of them need a trim. I get carried away sometimes.

I like the adds. The old school pipe looks cool.

Ummm OK. Not at all. I just have the one experience. It worked out due to luck. :relaxed: But thanks :facepunch::wink:

1 Like